Last week while I was working out, Jesus told me something important. I have spent a lot of my time and effort fretting about fading beauty. The older I get, the more it’s bothered me. I am embarrassed to share this, as I should have this all together, right? I’ll be five decades old in […]
video goes here
October 14, 2016
Chances are you came here because of my use of C0Schedule (a program that hand-in-glove fits with WordPress that helps you organize and share your posts in a simple, one-step way). I’m so grateful I heard about the CoSchedule program on a podcast. After I learned about its capabilities, this social media girl got downright […]
September 29, 2016
I awoke from the dream with the words red tape and red carpet floating through my mind. I couldn’t remember my dream, but the words lingered in the dawn. As I readied myself for the day, it all made sense. For far too long, I’ve been living a red tape life, as if opportunities and […]
September 20, 2016
Honestly, I don’t know how to summarize Restory. I’m still a bit numb afterwards. This usually happens to me after a big event–I get sick and numb. And I am both today as I write this. When I pour myself out, I have little left in the aftermath. My dear family tells me to rest, […]
September 6, 2016
This topic has been ricocheting in my heart and head many years. I’ve noticed a greater influx of reader email and Facebook conversations about this topic, so much so that I felt it would be wise to address it again. (I wrote this post five ago, and I’ve updated it to give you more resources.) […]
August 23, 2016
I’ve been doing a little experiment lately, mainly because my peace has been elusive and fickle. And when that happens, there’s usually one reason: once again, I have taken control of my life and tried to make. everything. happen. As an “achiever” (according to Strengths Finder) I tend toward accomplishing things. I read a lot […]
August 3, 2016
Last week I felt disconnected from my life. I hope that makes sense. I felt like I was living reactionary instead of with intention. So I dusted off my journal, and read from last year to this year in one fell swoop. Boy was it therapeutic and eye-opening. Therein lies the #1 reason why you […]
July 25, 2016
This won’t be a long post, but just a little reminder based on what I’m hearing from God. He is calling me to stop trying so hard, allowing Him the luxury or outcomes. I have been pressing and pushing and trying for so dang long. And yet, He calls me (you, us) to wait sometimes. […]
July 19, 2016
A favorite allegory of mine is Hind’s Feet on High Places by Hannah Hurnard. It centers on a character named Much Afraid and her harrowing journey to the High Places of God where healing is promised by her Shepherd. After much trial and suffering, Much Afraid tries to climbs up an impossible precipice. During a […]
July 13, 2016
We’ve been through a lot this year. I try to downplay it in my mind, try to rationalize it all or say it wasn’t that big of a deal. But it was a lot. Job loss for Patrick (he now has a job!!!), job redirection for me, plus a few painful relational issues, a daughter […]
Join the re-storied!
- 10 Ways to Spot Spiritual Abuse September 6, 2016
- Called to write? 10 Ways to know. September 5, 2010
- 30 Compelling & Creative Blog Post Ideas March 2, 2011
- From Haiti to the Hospital to Delirium October 13, 2012
- What I’m Thankful For February 4, 2009
- Season 2 Episode 13 – Jennifer Camp December 5, 2016
- Should I try to uncover my past? November 30, 2016
- Season 2 Episode 12 – Jimmy Hinton November 28, 2016
- Season 2 Episode 11 – Jen and Bayley November 21, 2016
- Do you have a book in you? November 18, 2016
- 3 Vibrators: 3 Vibrators [...]the time to study or pay a visit...
- Women Vibrators: Women Vibrators [...]although web sites we backli...
- Dorset: Dorset [...]The info talked about inside the writ...
- dailymotion importer: dailymotion importer [...]we came across a cool w...
- Kitchen cookery class: Kitchen cookery class [...]usually posts some qui...