As an author, I experience the thrill of feeling God’s pleasure as I write. But I also go through dry times, difficulties. This new year is one of those times. I’m thankful for dear friends and a prayer team who encourage me through. I’m thankful for Jesus who speaks words of insight into the situation. […]
video goes here
January 6, 2017
I’m grateful to have my friend Cheri Gregory here today. Together with Kathi Lipp, she wrote the book Overwhelmed. Can you relate to the title? And isn’t the cover pretty? Scroll down below for a chance to win this book (just by sharing and commenting!). And now onto Cheri. … “You seem especially high maintenance,” […]
January 4, 2017
Last year’s word, well, it was something! S U B T R A C T I O N. It was a word I knew deep in my bones, one that had teeth, particularly around the end of January when Patrick lost his job. Always the humorist (with a strong dose of DRY), he told me, […]
December 21, 2016
My husband once taught about the two Gabriel encounters in Luke chapter one, how he came to Zachariah and then to Mary. Although the text says that both responded in similar ways, (They both basically said, “Um, how can this be?”) Mary garnered favor and Zachariah garnered muteness. Why? And what implication does that have […]
November 17, 2016
Last week while I was working out, Jesus told me something important. I have spent a lot of my time and effort fretting about fading beauty. The older I get, the more it’s bothered me. I am embarrassed to share this, as I should have this all together, right? I’ll be five decades old in […]
October 14, 2016
Chances are you came here because of my use of C0Schedule (a program that hand-in-glove fits with WordPress that helps you organize and share your posts in a simple, one-step way). I’m so grateful I heard about the CoSchedule program on a podcast. After I learned about its capabilities, this social media girl got downright […]
September 29, 2016
I awoke from the dream with the words red tape and red carpet floating through my mind. I couldn’t remember my dream, but the words lingered in the dawn. As I readied myself for the day, it all made sense. For far too long, I’ve been living a red tape life, as if opportunities and […]
September 20, 2016
Honestly, I don’t know how to summarize Restory. I’m still a bit numb afterwards. This usually happens to me after a big event–I get sick and numb. And I am both today as I write this. When I pour myself out, I have little left in the aftermath. My dear family tells me to rest, […]
September 6, 2016
This topic has been ricocheting in my heart and head many years. I’ve noticed a greater influx of reader email and Facebook conversations about this topic, so much so that I felt it would be wise to address it again. (I wrote this post five ago, and I’ve updated it to give you more resources.) […]
August 23, 2016
I’ve been doing a little experiment lately, mainly because my peace has been elusive and fickle. And when that happens, there’s usually one reason: once again, I have taken control of my life and tried to make. everything. happen. As an “achiever” (according to Strengths Finder) I tend toward accomplishing things. I read a lot […]
Join the re-storied!
- 30 Compelling & Creative Blog Post Ideas March 2, 2011
- 10 Ways to Spot Spiritual Abuse September 6, 2016
- May 21, 2005
- What I’m Thankful For February 4, 2009
- Called to write? 10 Ways to know. September 5, 2010
- Season 2 Episode 18 – Anna Smit January 23, 2017
- Is Your Burnout Compensation for a Parent’s Lack of Love? January 19, 2017
- Season 2 Episode 17 Chris McGregor January 16, 2017
- The Joy of Completed Work January 12, 2017
- Season 2 Episode 16 – Kathi Lipp January 9, 2017
- Discover: Discover [...]we prefer to honor numerous other n...
- It Leaked Online: It Leaked Online [...]we came across a cool web s...
- Sell house Derby, KS: Sell house Derby, KS [...]below youll obtain th...
- Free Mixtape Downloads: Free Mixtape Downloads [...]Sites of interest we ...
- Sell house Derby, KS: Sell house Derby, KS [...]below youll locate th...