The secret to an impossibly joyful life is letting go of two awful words.
They lurk in your heart like wild, angry beasts, looking for the right opportunity to devour you. They are toxins, too, seemingly innocent until they take over with a cancerous vengeance. If you have these two things in your heart, you cannot experience joy.
These words are bitterness and unforgiveness.
- When you’ve been hurt far too many times to count.
- When others succeed and you don’t.
- When you’ve been harshly judged.
- When you can’t get the one thing you want.
- When God disappoints you.
- When people take advantage…