This is one of those posts I am starting that I don’t know how it will end. During this time of Covid, racial tension, and employment worries, I (like you) have had some space to observe my life. And something has bothered me. I get mad when I see someone offer grace to a struggling […]
video goes here
June 1, 2020
I am terrible at celebrating. Ask my husband. I flit from thing to thing, seldom stopping to cherish a moment or celebrate a milestone. Can you relate? I’m reading a really helpful book right now called Tiny Habits by BJ Fogg. It’s been the habit book that has truly produced life change in me. I now have a […]
May 22, 2020
I remember picking up my first Bible study book when I was probably sixteen years old. I turned it over, looked at it like an anomaly. Why? Because I was an unchurched girl, recently converted, and I had zero idea about the Christian culture, Bible studies, or even what Habakkuk was. I devoured the study. […]
February 1, 2020
I’m so grateful to share a milestone with you. The Pray Every Day Podcast is officially two years old today. CUE JOY! It’s been downloaded over a half a million times. It’s available on your Alexa device. And it’s an app! It’s supported by listeners like you over at Patreon. In case you didn’t know, the […]
December 19, 2019
This blog post I’m writing is a task I’ve been thinking about for a long time. I’ve hinted at the strain of this year, and I’ve asked for prayer. But now it’s time to actually do something about my level of fatigue and health issues. Stress is real, friends, and it messes with your body and […]
August 21, 2019
I’ve been given permission to share this letter that a childhood sexual abuse survivor wrote to her little self. It’s so beautiful, so poignant, that I wanted you to see it. Lavender and Periwinkle If I had written your story little one, there would be so much you wouldn’t know. I would’ve written your story […]
August 13, 2019
Today my book We Too: How the Church Can Respond Redemptively to the Sexual Abuse Crisis releases, and I am excited! Why? Because it is my sincere prayer that this book would challenge Christian leaders to think differently about the hurting people in our pews. Jesus came to love and serve all of us–including those […]
May 24, 2019
Hello dear ones! I have not died. I’m sorry it’s been a bit chirp-chirp around here, but I’ve been working crazily on finishing up wetoo.org. New Book Release! I also launched HEALING EVERY DAY a few weeks ago! Next Book Release: In addition, I’m working very hard on launching WE TOO: How the Church […]
March 7, 2019
My nephew Vegas is an amazing kid. (Yes, I happen to be biased, but I also really love his brothers and sisters too, oh, and his parents). My sister Shelley and her husband Tim are musicians, artsy to the core, but they also have strong fidelity to Jesus. The entire family inspires me. They create […]
January 23, 2019
Broken by past sexual abuse? I hear you. I see you. I understand. I’ve walked this shard-laden journey too. And I’ve learned a lot about the healing journey. (I still struggle, though. I don’t want you to think I’ve “arrived.”) If you’re struggling to make sense of it all, if you trigger when someone […]
Help Pray Every Day Reach the World
Join the restoried!
- 30 Compelling & Creative Blog Post Ideas March 2, 2011
- May 21, 2005
- What I’m Thankful For February 4, 2009
- April 18, 2005
- January 24, 2005
- I despise neediness in myself June 16, 2020
- Celebrating = healing June 1, 2020
- A Deep, Yet Accessible Bible Study May 22, 2020
- Pray Every Day is TWO! February 1, 2020
- I’m taking a Sabbatical December 19, 2019
- Mary DeMuth, Restory Show podcast host | Q&A - Katherine Scott Jones: […] people to share their stories with liste...
- Let's Go To She Speaks! - April Things to Do - Do A New Thing: […] Mary DeMuth is another best-selling auth...
- No One Elevates Women Like King Jesus - Mary DeMuth (Pod #89) - Jesus Smart: […] BOOKS & ART BY MARY DEMUTH — S...
- Restored & Re-Storied: An Interview with Mary DeMuth – Bible Advocate: […] I discovered a woman named Mary DeMuth....
- Called to Write or Be a Writer | T. Murphy Writes: […] read this article by Mary DeMuth […...