The Restory Conference is going to happen!
I’m so excited. I’ve been praying and asking for direction as I work through my messages. There are going to be a few surprises. Here are the latest details:
- Saturday, September 17th, 9-1
- At Pier 419 at Lake Pointe Church in Rockwall, TX
- No lunch served, but there will be ample snacks, and you can grab lunch afterward at the many, many restaurants around Lake Pointe. Here’s a smattering.
- You can still buy tickets. If you have a church group that would like to attend, we are still offering bulk discounts.
- If you can’t go but would like a video file of the entire conference, you can still buy a virtual ticket.
Here are some handy buttons to get you started down the Restory path!
4 Takeaways from the Restory Conference:
- Restore your past. See your past in light of God’s healing. (Find practical ways to truly find the healing you’ve been longing for).
- Realize your worth. Understand that you are worth loving, and your life is worth living. (Uncover the lies that undermine your worth and be set free by God’s beautiful truth about your worth).
- Reframe your relationships. Deal with bitterness, unforgiveness, and heartache. (Learn how to live with joy despite the decisions of others.)
- Restory your future. Discover the “So what” to your story. (Now that God has restored you, you understand your worth, and you have a healthy perspective on your relationships, learn how will God use your story to change the world.)
Updates about the conference will be here.