Dear SBC (Southern Baptist Convention #SBC18), I spent this morning praying, asking God to please reveal Himself to the people I love, entreating Him to sift me, confessing my sins and thanking Him over and over again for His grace and mercy. I write this while on vacation, burdened again by difficult news coming from […]
video goes here
February 1, 2018
Something very fun is happening today! I’m launching a shorter-format podcast where I pray for you every single day of the year. (Prayers appreciated for endurance!) The idea originated from my author marketing mastermind group when we had our yearly gathering. And it’s connected to my latest book, Jesus Every Day. But, really, the passion […]
May 17, 2017
Hello new $10 sponsor! I’m so grateful for your patronage! This is what the wall looks like that will feature your name starting June 15th! Thank you for sponsoring a PRAY EVERY DAY brick. Watch for your name on there after June 15th when this limited sign up campaign is closed. As a thank you, […]
December 19, 2016
Just a quick note that we’ll be taking a Restory Show break during the next two weeks. Watch for an AMAZING show coming up on January 2nd, just in time for you to work through your new year.
August 31, 2015
I spoke at a single’s gathering last week, and as I spoke, I again felt it in my gut: This is what I am supposed to do. To speak. To hear from God and share what I’ve learned with others. And still the doubts lingered, even after that rush of knowing. Does it matter? Do […]
April 16, 2015
Here are some verses you probably already have memorized: “Always be joyful. Never stop praying. Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus” 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 NLT. I believe joy is a mindset. And I believe I’ve missed it many times. The apostle Paul encourages us […]
April 5, 2015
This has been a rejuvenating project to create art every day of Lent. I’ve learned a lot about myself. I realized how afraid I am of imperfections. I found extreme joy in the sheer process of creating something that didn’t involve paragraphs and word counts. I discovered how much I enjoy painting. I saw […]
April 3, 2015
Friend, today remember what Jesus did for you, then let your soul feel its worth.
Help Pray Every Day Reach the World
Join the restoried!
- 30 Compelling & Creative Blog Post Ideas March 2, 2011
- May 21, 2005
- What I’m Thankful For February 4, 2009
- April 18, 2005
- January 24, 2005
- Feeling Unloved and Unseen? Two ways to be prayed for. June 18, 2018
- CNN interview about #MeToo June 14, 2018
- VIDEO: Abuse, Jesus and Church June 13, 2018
- The Abused: The Church Must Do Better June 12, 2018
- Going Forward May 31, 2018
- Mary DeMuth: Oh you are sweet. Thank you so much, Myriam. I nee...
- Myriam Tuttle: Free, unashamed, new.... all the truth labels that...
- Mary DeMuth: It sure does. But that also means you're normal. ...
- Janelle Keith: Thank you for saying that. As we know should have...
- Mary DeMuth: I'm so grateful it's been a blessing to you, Kat...