From Iona–a guest post by a blog reader: Here are some lessons I’m finding must be taken to heart. These apply to perpetrators in general. 1. Touch Tests: A perpetrator will test your reception of his presence. A perpetrator may be attentive to the story of your past. He may wink as he evaluates your […]
video goes here
Tag Archives | sexual abuse
June 11, 2009
June 9, 2009
What do these two things have in common? Today I posted over at The Master’s Artist about another touchy subject–how someone’s “mark” from sexual abuse tends to invite predators, even in the Christian writing business. You can read the post here.
February 20, 2009
Come check out the first Freedom Friday post over at My Family Secrets here. I have a sneaking feeling that a lot of Freedom Fridays (how folks found freedom from devastating family secrets) will deal with forgiveness. Also, I’m looking for more Freedom Friday stories. My Family Secrets gets a lot of traffic, so if […]
Join the re-storied!
- 30 Compelling & Creative Blog Post Ideas March 2, 2011
- May 21, 2005
- What I’m Thankful For February 4, 2009
- April 18, 2005
- January 24, 2005
- Sexual Abuse and Porn – A Correlation March 2, 2018
- Why I Make Art for Lent February 27, 2018
- How to get Pray Every Day on any device February 9, 2018
- Are You Fatherless? That time #thisisus Triggered Me February 8, 2018
- Displaced Loyalty and #churchtoo February 6, 2018
- Mary DeMuth: Oh you are sweet. Thank you so much, Myriam. I nee...
- Myriam Tuttle: Free, unashamed, new.... all the truth labels that...
- Mary DeMuth: It sure does. But that also means you're normal. ...
- Janelle Keith: Thank you for saying that. As we know should have...
- Mary DeMuth: I'm so grateful it's been a blessing to you, Kat...