I awoke from the dream with the words red tape and red carpet floating through my mind. I couldn’t remember my dream, but the words lingered in the dawn. As I readied myself for the day, it all made sense. For far too long, I’ve been living a red tape life, as if opportunities and […]
video goes here
September 29, 2016
September 26, 2016
http://traffic.libsyn.com/restory/rspS2_03.mp3Podcast: Play in new window | DownloadSubscribe: iTunes | Android | RSSYou’re in for a great conversation between me and radio personality & novelist, Chris Fabry. We first met via the radio, as he’s interviewed me a few times for my books. We’ve become far-away friends since. Chris is a man of integrity, but he […]
September 20, 2016
Honestly, I don’t know how to summarize Restory. I’m still a bit numb afterwards. This usually happens to me after a big event–I get sick and numb. And I am both today as I write this. When I pour myself out, I have little left in the aftermath. My dear family tells me to rest, […]
September 19, 2016
http://traffic.libsyn.com/restory/rspS2_02.mp3Podcast: Play in new window | DownloadSubscribe: iTunes | Android | RSSHere’s a profound example of someone who advocates for those who don’t have his story. He did not experience sexual exploitation, yet as a prosecutor, he processed many cases against sex-offenders, and now has a huge ministry within the church to help it become […]
September 12, 2016
http://traffic.libsyn.com/restory/rspS2_01.mp3Podcast: Play in new window | DownloadSubscribe: iTunes | Android | RSSI love Cristin’s honesty in this episode. From drug addict to missionary…the change profoundly coming through Jesus Christ. (She’s also a novelist! Look for her first novel soon!) How Our Stories Intersected Cristin and I met in Geneva. She was the reason I had […]
September 9, 2016
WOOT! The Restory Show is back on Monday! Listen on itunes. Or Stitcher. Or iheartradio. (Or just check this space out on Monday and you can listen on your device here). Monday’s guest is a mom who lives internationally with an amazing story! I can’t wait for you to meet her.
September 6, 2016
This topic has been ricocheting in my heart and head many years. I’ve noticed a greater influx of reader email and Facebook conversations about this topic, so much so that I felt it would be wise to address it again. (I wrote this post five ago, and I’ve updated it to give you more resources.) […]
September 1, 2016
Confession: I’ve been telling myself the wrong story. (Have you done that too?) I am working on self-discipline in the way I eat, move, work and sleep. It’s been discouraging at times, and I can’t seem to get it all together. When I fail (oh that oat-bottomed brownie from the Simply Classic cookbook tasted like […]
August 23, 2016
I’ve been doing a little experiment lately, mainly because my peace has been elusive and fickle. And when that happens, there’s usually one reason: once again, I have taken control of my life and tried to make. everything. happen. As an “achiever” (according to Strengths Finder) I tend toward accomplishing things. I read a lot […]
August 17, 2016
Don’t mind the crazed face of me! Above is my first FB live video about healing from the past. There are three things you need to do–practical things. I pray this blesses you! It’s only 12 minutes long… And if you’re wanting to supercharge your healing, grab a ticket to the Restory Conference (held September […]
Join the re-storied!
- 10 Ways to Spot Spiritual Abuse September 6, 2016
- Called to write? 10 Ways to know. September 5, 2010
- From Haiti to the Hospital to Delirium October 13, 2012
- Why “Live Uncaged”? January 21, 2012
- How do you forgive a sexual abuser? By writing a letter March 6, 2013
- Are you living the red tape or the red carpet life? September 29, 2016
- Season 2 Episode 3 – Chris Fabry September 26, 2016
- Restory Recap September 20, 2016
- Season 2 Episode 2 – Boz Tchividjian September 19, 2016
- Season 2 Episode 1 Cristin Bruggeman September 12, 2016
- kala jadu: kala jadu [...]one of our visitors recently propo...
- kala jadu: kala jadu [...]always a big fan of linking to blo...
- kala jadu: kala jadu [...]always a massive fan of linking to...
- kala jadu: kala jadu [...]the time to read or pay a visit to...
- kala jadu: kala jadu [...]Here is a superb Blog You might Co...