I’ve been doing a little experiment lately, mainly because my peace has been elusive and fickle. And when that happens, there’s usually one reason: once again, I have taken control of my life and tried to make. everything. happen. As an “achiever” (according to Strengths Finder) I tend toward accomplishing things. I read a lot […]
video goes here
August 17, 2016
Don’t mind the crazed face of me! Above is my first FB live video about healing from the past. There are three things you need to do–practical things. I pray this blesses you! It’s only 12 minutes long… And if you’re wanting to supercharge your healing, grab a ticket to the Restory Conference (held September […]
August 9, 2016
I’ll be teaching a writers intensive October 3-7 at a YWAM base outside of Geneva, and I’d love for you to go. (Or if you know folks in Europe who could benefit, could you please pass this on?) You don’t need to be in YWAM to attend. INFO: WRITERS INTENSIVE: Do you want to learn […]
August 3, 2016
Last week I felt disconnected from my life. I hope that makes sense. I felt like I was living reactionary instead of with intention. So I dusted off my journal, and read from last year to this year in one fell swoop. Boy was it therapeutic and eye-opening. Therein lies the #1 reason why you […]
July 25, 2016
This won’t be a long post, but just a little reminder based on what I’m hearing from God. He is calling me to stop trying so hard, allowing Him the luxury or outcomes. I have been pressing and pushing and trying for so dang long. And yet, He calls me (you, us) to wait sometimes. […]
July 19, 2016
A favorite allegory of mine is Hind’s Feet on High Places by Hannah Hurnard. It centers on a character named Much Afraid and her harrowing journey to the High Places of God where healing is promised by her Shepherd. After much trial and suffering, Much Afraid tries to climbs up an impossible precipice. During a […]
July 13, 2016
We’ve been through a lot this year. I try to downplay it in my mind, try to rationalize it all or say it wasn’t that big of a deal. But it was a lot. Job loss for Patrick (he now has a job!!!), job redirection for me, plus a few painful relational issues, a daughter […]
July 7, 2016
Hi friends! The Restory Conference is going to happen! I’m so excited. I’ve been praying and asking for direction as I work through my messages. There are going to be a few surprises. Here are the latest details: Saturday, September 17th, 9-1 At Pier 419 at Lake Pointe Church in Rockwall, TX No lunch served, […]
July 6, 2016
There are holes in my story. And the investigative reporter in me desperately wants to know the truth. I’ve asked all the possible people, plied for information, but I still have some pretty major questions about what happened back then. Because I have a strong memory, I remember everything from about four years old on. […]
June 27, 2016
http://traffic.libsyn.com/restory/rsp020b.mp3Podcast: Play in new window | DownloadSubscribe: iTunes | Android | RSSWe have successfully completed Season One of the Restory Show! Hooray! Don’t cry too many rivers, though. Season Two will start on September 12th. We have some amazing folks lined up! We’ve had some poignant and important stories. You can go back through the […]
Join the re-storied!
- Spiritual Abuse: 10 Ways to Spot it September 29, 2011
- Called to write? 10 Ways to know. September 5, 2010
- From Haiti to the Hospital to Delirium October 13, 2012
- Why “Live Uncaged”? January 21, 2012
- How do you forgive a sexual abuser? By writing a letter March 6, 2013
- Need Peace? Trust the Spirit. August 23, 2016
- How to Heal from the Past (video) August 17, 2016
- A Writers Intensive for Europeans! August 9, 2016
- The #1 Reason Why You Should Journal August 3, 2016
- Stop Controlling and Start Waiting July 25, 2016
- make a app: make a app [...]usually posts some incredibly int...
- satta matka: satta matka [...]Here are a few of the web-sites ...
- satta matka: satta matka [...]Here is a superb Blog You may Co...
- satta matka: satta matka [...]we prefer to honor lots of other...
- london: london [...]we came across a cool site which you ...