One day (a long time ago) I asked my youngest daughter to clean her room. I expected a whine or a huff, but instead she exclaimed, “Mommy, I’d be gladitude.” She didn’t know it then as she morphed glad to and attitude in one nice little word, but she started me down a trail toward […]
video goes here
Tag Archives | thanksgiving
November 11, 2010
For those of you who don’t know me, I have a side of me that loves-loves-loves decorating. Not in a flashy, expensive, buy-new-furniture way, but just enough to want to tweak things to keep my home alive and creative. I just can’t stand things being the same. So I mix it up. So, yesterday, I […]
November 22, 2005
Thanksgiving table before twenty folks came. Thanksgiving table after! We had a wonderful thanksgiving celebration. Twenty people in all crowded (and I mean crowded) into our small living/dining room area to “manger” on turkey, stuffing, cranberries, beans, Waldorf salad, sweet potatoes, bread and more. We invited Frode and his family, Sophie’s friend Melanie and her […]
Help Pray Every Day Reach the World
Join the restoried!
- 30 Compelling & Creative Blog Post Ideas March 2, 2011
- May 21, 2005
- What I’m Thankful For February 4, 2009
- April 18, 2005
- January 24, 2005
- A Worthy Gift March 7, 2019
- Sexual Abuse Survivor? Get your FREE healing series. January 23, 2019
- When We Neglect the Millstone We Cast Stones at Survivors December 11, 2018
- I believe you October 4, 2018
- Vulnerability after a Friend Breakup October 3, 2018
- Restored & Re-Storied: An Interview with Mary DeMuth – Bible Advocate: […] I discovered a woman named Mary DeMuth....
- Called to Write or Be a Writer | T. Murphy Writes: […] read this article by Mary DeMuth […...
- Mary DeMuth: Oh you are sweet. Thank you so much, Myriam. I nee...
- Myriam Tuttle: Free, unashamed, new.... all the truth labels that...
- Mary DeMuth: It sure does. But that also means you're normal. ...