Our cool son, singing with his French amis at Le Rouret School’s end of the year concert! He is looking down in the front row, directly to the right of the streamered microphone. It was such a blessing to see him sing several French songs from memory and play the recorder. Aidan, we are so […]
video goes here
Tag Archives | photo
May 26, 2005
I spent 45 minutes waiting for my husband. He had dropped me off at the nursery where I had uninterrupted time to spend with flowers. I was careful to finish my purchases on time and waited for him with my flowers. But, as is life in France, he got caught in lines, lines, lines so […]
Help Pray Every Day Reach the World
Join the restoried!
- From Haiti to the Hospital to Delirium October 13, 2012
- Why “Live Uncaged”? January 21, 2012
- Eat with Freedom July 3, 2013
- Why Do Christian Movies Tend to be Cheesy? September 1, 2010
- Pin it & Win it! October 24, 2012
- Is Your Burnout Compensation for a Parent’s Lack of Love? September 23, 2021
- Everything You Need to Know about Literary Agents (and what I’m looking for) June 24, 2021
- I’m a Literary Agent Now January 4, 2021
- Finding Hope in Crisis: A Review December 21, 2020
- Confession: I suffer from empathy fatigue December 7, 2020
- Mary: I do have a Bible study that helps you as someone ...
- Ann: Do you have prayer recommendations for families or...
- Mary: I'm so sorry. It may be helpful to read We Too, o...
- Joemal Bonneau: Joemal is my name. My cousin sexually assaulted me...
- Mary DeMuth: He is certainly not finished with you, Gina. So so...