I’ve been reading a book that’s pestered me. It’s a Christian living book, probably selling well. In it, the author talks about only doing what you want to do, focusing on passion, shying away from that which isn’t genuinely fulfilling. As I’ve bothered over this, I remember my friend Paul in Ghana who is struggling […]
video goes here
Tag Archives | cape town 2010
October 7, 2010
I had the privilege yesterday to talking to Ruth Padilla DeBorst, author of this Christianity Today article that will wow and woo you. What challenged me most were her views about the gospel and seeking a comfortable life. I admit it. I live a comfortable life. There were years and times I didn’t. France certainly […]
September 24, 2010
There are the way things are supposed to be, right? The correct way to tie your shoes, eat a watermelon, run a race . . . And yet, I’m convinced that perhaps the greatest genius comes in defying the correct way. Exploding it. Thinking of it in a new way. That’s the height of creativity. […]
September 15, 2010
This week I had the privilege of being one of the Lausanne bloggers who got to interview and sit at the feet of Ajith Fernando. I first “met” Ajith at Urbana 87, as he was the keynote speaker. Of course I didn’t meet him. There were 18,000 students there, eager to learn about mission. What […]
November 23, 2009
I’m so excited to be able to attend the Third Lausanne Congress on World Evangelization next October 16–25 in Cape Town South Africa, as one of 400 American delegates. I’ll need to raise over $4000.00 to get there. So I decided to combine my love of photography with my need to raise support. Here’s how […]
Join the re-storied!
- 30 Compelling & Creative Blog Post Ideas March 2, 2011
- May 21, 2005
- What I’m Thankful For February 4, 2009
- April 18, 2005
- January 24, 2005
- Sexual Abuse and Porn – A Correlation March 2, 2018
- Why I Make Art for Lent February 27, 2018
- How to get Pray Every Day on any device February 9, 2018
- Are You Fatherless? That time #thisisus Triggered Me February 8, 2018
- Displaced Loyalty and #churchtoo February 6, 2018
- Mary DeMuth: Oh you are sweet. Thank you so much, Myriam. I nee...
- Myriam Tuttle: Free, unashamed, new.... all the truth labels that...
- Mary DeMuth: It sure does. But that also means you're normal. ...
- Janelle Keith: Thank you for saying that. As we know should have...
- Mary DeMuth: I'm so grateful it's been a blessing to you, Kat...