Easy Italian crusty/chewy bread This is the yummiest and easiest bread. Ingredients: 1 1/2 cup tepid water plus 1 tablespoon 1 tsp dry active yeast 1 tsp salt 3 cups all-purpose flour Add the water, yeast, salt, and flour into a mixing bowl. Using a spatula or wooden spoon, stir well to form a wet, […]
video goes here
Tag Archives | recipe
April 29, 2010
3 large potatoes, cut into 1/2 inch cubes 1/4 cup chopped green onion 2 Tbs. butter 1/2 tsp. Cavendar’s Greek seasoning (Or use your favorite seasoning salt to taste.) 5 eggs, scrambled salt and pepper to taste 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese 1/2 cup cubed ham or Canadian bacon 1 Tbs. parsley 1 tsp. basil […]
April 28, 2010
1-head bibb lettuce, torn into bite-sized pieces 1 granny smith apple, sliced thinly with skin (as if you were preparing them for a pie) 1/4 cup chopped walnuts Arrange lettuce on two salad plates. Top with apple slices in a circular pattern (as if the slices were flower petals) Add chopped walnuts. Drizzle dressing on […]
April 27, 2010
4 large carrots, peeled and cut into three inch sticks 1/4 cup chicken stock (You can use bouillon for any of these recipes…. I use a chicken food base called Le Gour at our local Costco) 1 tsp butter 1/2 tsp. sugar 1/2 tsp. dried mint 2 tsp white wine Place the carrots sticks into […]
April 24, 2010
Our kids LOVE this iced tea! 8 tea bags (Our family likes any infusion of green tea, cranberries, or pomegranate. If you use a berry tea, the tea turns a great shade of fuchsia!) ¾ cup sugar 4 cups water Boil tea bags and sugar until tea is rendered. Remove tea bags. Pour liquid into […]
April 22, 2010
Alfredo sauce: 1 cup heavy cream (Only eat this once a month—It’s fattening!) 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated 4 Tbs. white wine 1 Tbs. basil 1 Tbs. parsley 1 tsp oregano 1/4 cup butter 1/4 cup cream cheese 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese 1 tsp. salt ground black pepper to taste Combine all ingredients in small […]
April 17, 2010
2 c. powdered sugar 1 1/2 cups peanut butter, chunky or smooth 6 Tbs. melted butter 1/2 cup chopped nuts 1 6 oz. package chocolate chips (semi-sweet) 1/3 bar of parowax Mix the first four ingredients together and form into one inch balls. This is a messy job, but licking your fingers when it’s all […]
April 15, 2010
16 ounces yake soba noodles (In the produce section, near the won tons and tofu.) SAUCE: 2/3 cup soy sauce 4 Tbs. ketchup 1 tsp. Worchestershire sauce 1/4 tsp. hot sauce 1/3 cup white sugar Pour contents into a lidded jar and shake well. Set aside. 2 tsp. sesame oil 1 Tbs. corn oil 4 […]
April 14, 2010
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cut into one inch cubes (I usually just use leftover chicken from a roast if I am not in the mood to make soup.) 1/2 cup chopped celery 1/4 cup chopped almonds 1 apple, chopped into small dices 1/3 cup sour cream 1/3 cup mayonnaise 1 Tbs. mild […]
April 13, 2010
1/2 onion finely chopped 2 medium red tomatoes, chopped finely 2 medium yellow tomatoes, chopped finely 4 green onions, minced 2 cloves of garlic, pressed juice of 1/2 small lemon or lime 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped 1/4 cup well chopped cilantro 2 Tbs. chopped fresh oregano 1/4 cup red wine vinegar 1 tsp. paprika […]
Help Pray Every Day Reach the World
Join the restoried!
- From Haiti to the Hospital to Delirium October 13, 2012
- Why “Live Uncaged”? January 21, 2012
- Eat with Freedom July 3, 2013
- Why Do Christian Movies Tend to be Cheesy? September 1, 2010
- Pin it & Win it! October 24, 2012
- Is Your Burnout Compensation for a Parent’s Lack of Love? September 23, 2021
- Everything You Need to Know about Literary Agents (and what I’m looking for) June 24, 2021
- I’m a Literary Agent Now January 4, 2021
- Finding Hope in Crisis: A Review December 21, 2020
- Confession: I suffer from empathy fatigue December 7, 2020
- Lori Perry: Thank You for this Podcast. It starts off my day t...
- Mary E. DeMuth: I am so sorry for what you’ve been through. Bein...
- Sharman: Like Lynn who just commented, your message has bee...
- Mary DeMuth: Thank you for your kind response, Ruth!...
- Ruth Uttley: I truly just stumbled across your site as I did a ...