When I first saw this paper wreath tutorial at The Lovely Residence, I was smitten completely and determined to make my own. Her instructions at the site were perfect. Here’s my pictorial essay on how mine went. First I had to choose square scrapbook paper and glue two pieces together. (If you have reverse-able paper, […]
video goes here
Tag Archives | photography
March 20, 2011
I thought I’d give you a glimpse into our lives today. These are iphone pics. My lunch one day this weekend. Watercress, tomatoes, shaved romano cheese, oregano, garlic, salt, olive oil, balsamic vinegar Not sure why this turned sideways, but this is Julia demonstrating that my book actually worked! Just look […]
March 17, 2011
1 My kitty Madeline 2 My sweet dog Pippin 3 Our home in Spring 4 The redbud in our front yard 5 Emerging peonies 6 Lamb’s ear 7 My naked garden, waiting to sprout!
November 24, 2010
I took these pictures at the Fall Retreat in Oklahoma. I hope you enjoy them. In the meantime, have an amazing Thanksgiving tomorrow. Andi studying her Bible at Fall Retreat (more…)
November 13, 2010
Here are some fall pics from around the house: The Boston ivy on our house is changing colors. Hooray! The wreath on our door became the dullest brown, so I grabbed some very bright green spray paint and went at it. I love it! Love the slight discoloration of this hedge. Can you tell I […]
May 10, 2010
I had the privilege of shooting some of my daughter’s friends for their choir banquet. Isn’t everyone amazing? By the way, I’m still trying to “earn” money for my trip to Cape Town South Africa. If you’d like your portrait done, let me know. Here’s where I explain how it works. I can do family […]
April 1, 2010
Cheryl Ricker, who won the Poetry Award at Mount Hermon. Austin Boyd, novelist. Kathy Ide, a great writer and editor. Steve Laube, agent. Rebeca Seitz, Publicist for Glass Road PR. Marlo Schalesky, novelist (and great roommate!) Jacque Alberta, editor for Zondervan. It was a huge privilege to photograph these folks and others at Mount Hermon. […]
Help Pray Every Day Reach the World
Join the restoried!
- 30 Compelling & Creative Blog Post Ideas March 2, 2011
- May 21, 2005
- What I’m Thankful For February 4, 2009
- April 18, 2005
- January 24, 2005
- Confession: I have writing regrets November 30, 2020
- Confession: I treat my yard like my childhood self November 23, 2020
- Confession: I collect Pre Experiences November 16, 2020
- Confession: I struggle with weight November 9, 2020
- 1000 Episodes of Pray Every Day! October 27, 2020
- Mary DeMuth: yes, so true!...
- SANDRA MARTHALER: What I am hearing loud and clear is to listen to G...
- Mary DeMuth: Thanks for the kind words, Robin!...
- Mary DeMuth: And you write both so well. Keep at it, Linda!...
- Linda Kruschke: I can relate to much of this. I've had people tel...