I’m so excited to be able to attend the Third Lausanne Congress on World Evangelization next October 16–25 in Cape Town South Africa, as one of 400 American delegates. I’ll need to raise over $4000.00 to get there. So I decided to combine my love of photography with my need to raise support. Here’s how […]
video goes here
Tag Archives | photography
July 7, 2009
Colorado Munich Italian Riviera France rose Switzerland Valbonne, France Texas, Sabine Creek Ranch I wonder if I am an artist at heart. I love beauty. Love, love, love the sunset, the sunrise. Flowers. Mountains. The smell of Spring air. The ocean. A Picasso. A baby’s smile. A beautiful piece of hand-thrown pottery. My children. Here’s […]
December 1, 2006
My heart’s been atangle bound by chords of language these past two years Even today telephone to ear mouth to receiver I stuttered speech unintelligible Two years old I am A toddler’s bumbling of language on my tongue A tear slipped out as I said au revoir words of yearning and goodbye O to be […]
November 28, 2006
Every day we walk to school and this is what we see. The little church with its own square. The place (pronounced plahhhce) that we walk through every day. The street we pass by. But more than that, more than the beauty of Southern France in Fall, we will miss our friends. Here is Anne […]
November 12, 2006
He calmed the storm to a whisper and stilled the waves. What a blessing was that stillness as He brought them safely into the harbor! Psalm 107:29-30
November 12, 2006
Brightly colored sunsets and starry heavens,Majestic mountains and shining seas,Fragrant fields and fresh cut flowers are not even half as beautiful as a soul who is serving Jesus out of love, through the wear and tear of an ordinary, unpoetic life. Frederick William Faber
November 11, 2006
O Lord, our Lord How majestic is Your name in all the earth Who have displayed Your splendor above the heavens! Psalm 8:1
November 8, 2006
It’s beautiful here in France. Just beautiful. The leaves are yellowing, the air crisp, the sky the bluest of blues. As that as a backdrop, you’d think our lives would be full of wonder and ease. And sometimes that is true. But sometimes the little things of living cross-culturally get to me. Those of you […]
November 1, 2006
I admit it, folks. I love Star Wars. LOVE it. Totally. I know I’m not supposed to. All that talk of the force flowing through all living things. And midiclorians (not sure how those are spelled)—what’s with that? I don’t think I have any midiclorians roaming my bloodstream. Anywho, I’ve shared this one before, but […]
October 11, 2006
The cross in Le Rouret, France Church bells ring in our village, on the hour. I love the hourly reminder that all is well, that the day is progressing with a chime. It’s much nicer than a cuckoo clock. But every once and a while, the bell chimes ding dang dong. The first two notes […]
Help Pray Every Day Reach the World
Join the restoried!
- From Haiti to the Hospital to Delirium October 13, 2012
- Why “Live Uncaged”? January 21, 2012
- Eat with Freedom July 3, 2013
- Why Do Christian Movies Tend to be Cheesy? September 1, 2010
- Pin it & Win it! October 24, 2012
- Everything You Need to Know about Literary Agents (and what I’m looking for) June 24, 2021
- I’m a Literary Agent Now January 4, 2021
- Finding Hope in Crisis: A Review December 21, 2020
- Confession: I suffer from empathy fatigue December 7, 2020
- Confession: I have writing regrets November 30, 2020
- Vivi Soesanty: Psalm 42 Hi Mary, I’m listening to your Psalms ...
- Mary DeMuth: Sounds terrific, Marsha....
- Charlotte Guest: Thank you for your wise words, advice and guidance...
- Mary DeMuth: That's a fair and real topic, to be sure....
- Trish Jenkins: Mary, thank you for that last statement, “Those ...