Crepes a la Mary I’ve been making these crepes nearly twenty years now. Forget the gimmicky crepe makers—all you need to make crepes successfully is a sturdy, non-stick pan and cooking spray. Our favorite way to eat them is Parisian style—rolled up with a smearing of Nutella inside. Raspberry jam and Nutella are also a […]
video goes here
Tag Archives | French
October 15, 2004
Not too long ago, I recounted my maddening French day to my husband who then detailed to an acquaintance of ours. She said, quite matter-of-factly, “Oh, tell her she’s had an IHF day.” “What?” my husband asked. “IHF. I hate France,” as if that was all the explanation needed. And it was. I had another […]
Help Pray Every Day Reach the World
Join the restoried!
- 30 Compelling & Creative Blog Post Ideas March 2, 2011
- May 21, 2005
- What I’m Thankful For February 4, 2009
- April 18, 2005
- January 24, 2005
- A Worthy Gift March 7, 2019
- Sexual Abuse Survivor? Get your FREE healing series. January 23, 2019
- When We Neglect the Millstone We Cast Stones at Survivors December 11, 2018
- I believe you October 4, 2018
- Vulnerability after a Friend Breakup October 3, 2018
- Restored & Re-Storied: An Interview with Mary DeMuth – Bible Advocate: […] I discovered a woman named Mary DeMuth....
- Called to Write or Be a Writer | T. Murphy Writes: […] read this article by Mary DeMuth […...
- Mary DeMuth: Oh you are sweet. Thank you so much, Myriam. I nee...
- Myriam Tuttle: Free, unashamed, new.... all the truth labels that...
- Mary DeMuth: It sure does. But that also means you're normal. ...