I posted a story about fictional George the editor over at The Master’s Artist. If you need a little chuckle (I hope), stop on by.
video goes here
Tag Archives | fiction
October 10, 2006
It’s such a surprise and joy when I receive letters from readers, but this one stood above the rest. My heart in writing fiction has been to use the power of story to touch folks deep in their hearts. It’s confirming to see this happen: I just finished Wishing on Dandelions and sat crying for […]
March 16, 2006
Giving Watching the Tree Limbs to my friend Kate who loves to read fiction. Reading some very cool reviews: here and here and here.] Getting a day mostly to myself (except for doctoring poor Sophie who is sick) Actually having the opportunity to go to bed early Having a lovely and fun chat with my […]
February 19, 2006
Simple truth: Publishing doesn’t validate you. I have to admit before I was published, I thought that if I reached that nirvana called “published author,” I’d have sweet validation. Every day would be smiles and dancing. You know what? I was wrong. Being published is terrific, but it doesn’t bring happiness or validation. Instead, it […]
February 10, 2006
Here’s an interesting article I think you might enjoy about literary fiction and Christianity. Enjoy.
October 15, 2005
This month’s celebration of new Christian fiction is all about fiction. (Surprise!) So, I’m posting a short story I wrote five years ago. I pray it encourages you when your sand castles tumble over in life’s surf, or are kicked in by bullies. The Stand Castle By Mary E. DeMuth (copyrighted material) Kallie […]
Help Pray Every Day Reach the World
Join the restoried!
- From Haiti to the Hospital to Delirium October 13, 2012
- Why “Live Uncaged”? January 21, 2012
- Eat with Freedom July 3, 2013
- Why Do Christian Movies Tend to be Cheesy? September 1, 2010
- Pin it & Win it! October 24, 2012
- Is Your Burnout Compensation for a Parent’s Lack of Love? September 23, 2021
- Everything You Need to Know about Literary Agents (and what I’m looking for) June 24, 2021
- I’m a Literary Agent Now January 4, 2021
- Finding Hope in Crisis: A Review December 21, 2020
- Confession: I suffer from empathy fatigue December 7, 2020
- Mary: I do have a Bible study that helps you as someone ...
- Ann: Do you have prayer recommendations for families or...
- Mary: I'm so sorry. It may be helpful to read We Too, o...
- Joemal Bonneau: Joemal is my name. My cousin sexually assaulted me...
- Mary DeMuth: He is certainly not finished with you, Gina. So so...