1 package (12 ounce) jumbo pasta shells 4 cups ricotta cheese 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese 2 eggs 1 Tbs chicken food base (or granulated bouillon) 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley 1 Tbs dried basil 2 cloves garlic 1 cup chopped spinach, drained if frozen pepper 1 1/2 cups spaghetti […]
video goes here
Tag Archives | dinner
March 25, 2010
4 chicken breasts, bonein and skin removed… or 8 thighs or drumsticks 1 3/4 cup strong chicken broth 1/4 cup white wine 1/4 cup sour cream 2 Tbs. dried parsley 1 Tbs. dried basil 1 1/2 cup calrose rice (the Japanese sticky variety) 1 1/2 cup shredded carrot (or substitute any vegetable, as long as […]
March 24, 2010
1/2 cup fruity olive oil 1/4 cup ketchup 1/4 cup red wine vinegar 2 Tbs. soy sauce 1/4 cup brown sugar dash Worcestershire sauce 2 tsp. hot chili sauce 2 tbs. steak sauce 1/2 cup chopped green oinions 1/2 tsp. of each: basil, oregano, and rosemary 4 cloves of pressed garlice Marinate 2/3 pounds of […]
February 25, 2010
Using ground chicken or turkey keeps this healthy. Adding beans extends the mix. Use leftovers for taco salads. 2 cloves garlic, minced 1 medium yellow or red onion, chopped finely 1 tsp. olive oil 1 tomato, chopped 1 pound ground turkey or ground chicken 1 can kidney beans, drained 1/2 cup salsa salt and pepper […]
February 11, 2010
1 onion, chopped 1 Tbs. olive oil 4 cloves, garlic, pressed 1 pound Italian sausage 1 six ounce can tomato paste 2 TBS each basil, oregano, and Italian parsley 1 fourteen ounce can tomato sauce 1 fourteen ounce can chopped tomatoes 1/4 cup white wine 1/2 cup parmesan cheese salt and pepper to taste Saute […]
February 3, 2010
Okay, that’s a bass, but you get the idea. This is a very inexpensive dinner, and yummy too. Salmon Cakes with Sweet Hot Sauce 2 eight ounce cans salmon 2 eggs 2/3 cup packaged bread crumbs dash Worcestershire sauce 1 tsp. Dijon mustard 2 Tbs. ketchup 4 green onions, chopped 3 Tbs. Dried parsley […]
January 30, 2010
Tortilla Soup My daughter Julia asks for this soup nearly every day. Patrick and I first tasted tortilla soup in Puerto Vallarta on our honeymoon. For several years, I looked for a recipe, gave up, and finally developed one of my own. If you don’t have time to make the tortilla strips, you can substitute […]
January 17, 2010
Our kids love this recipe, even though it’s a bit alternative! Crockpot Moroccan Chicken 2 Tbs olive oil 1 whole chicken, cut up (or more if you have a bigger family), skin off 1 onion, chopped 2 Tbs. ras el hanout spice mix (or you can use really good curry powder) a few saffron […]
January 5, 2010
Rolled Stuffed Pork Loin Guests will think you worked hard on this one. Be sure to throw some flour on your face to accomplish the deception. 1 3-5 pound pork loin roast ¾ cup pitted prunes (or you can substitute ½ cup dried cranberries) ¼ cup red wine ¼ cup walnuts, pine nuts, pecans, or […]
November 28, 2006
Every day we walk to school and this is what we see. The little church with its own square. The place (pronounced plahhhce) that we walk through every day. The street we pass by. But more than that, more than the beauty of Southern France in Fall, we will miss our friends. Here is Anne […]
Help Pray Every Day Reach the World
Join the restoried!
- 30 Compelling & Creative Blog Post Ideas March 2, 2011
- May 21, 2005
- What I’m Thankful For February 4, 2009
- April 18, 2005
- January 24, 2005
- 1000 Episodes of Pray Every Day! October 27, 2020
- An Uncommon Friend July 26, 2020
- Thank God for NOT giving me what I thought I needed July 11, 2020
- I despise neediness in myself June 16, 2020
- Celebrating = healing June 1, 2020
- Mary DeMuth, Restory Show podcast host | Q&A - Katherine Scott Jones: […] people to share their stories with liste...
- Let's Go To She Speaks! - April Things to Do - Do A New Thing: […] Mary DeMuth is another best-selling auth...
- No One Elevates Women Like King Jesus - Mary DeMuth (Pod #89) - Jesus Smart: […] BOOKS & ART BY MARY DEMUTH — S...
- Restored & Re-Storied: An Interview with Mary DeMuth – Bible Advocate: […] I discovered a woman named Mary DeMuth....
- Called to Write or Be a Writer | T. Murphy Writes: […] read this article by Mary DeMuth […...