God is so good. We’ve been loved well here in Texas. I’m utterly infatuated with Texans, particularly those dear folks who go to our church. We’ve been here nearly a week. People have watched our kids, taken us out to eat (thank you to all of you), invited us into their homes, and mostly they […]
video goes here
Tag Archives | dinner
January 5, 2006
Those of you who know me know that I’ve struggled as the New Year dawned with too many hats. Far too many for one girl. So I’ve worried and prayed and pled. Today, Jesus brilliantly answered my heart cries for rest. Worship: I wear the worship leading hat on our church planting team. I love […]
November 9, 2005
Here is the Nice Matin paper that was vandalized/burned in Grasse, a little over ten minutes from our home. I just saw this article about the French Riviera being under curfew because of the violence. You can read it here. And to celebrate, we’re going out to dinner! Silly us! Actually, we have some folks […]
Help Pray Every Day Reach the World
Join the restoried!
- 30 Compelling & Creative Blog Post Ideas March 2, 2011
- May 21, 2005
- What I’m Thankful For February 4, 2009
- April 18, 2005
- January 24, 2005
- CNN interview about #MeToo June 14, 2018
- VIDEO: Abuse, Jesus and Church June 13, 2018
- The Abused: The Church Must Do Better June 12, 2018
- Going Forward May 31, 2018
- The Seven Deadly Friendships Launch Team May 30, 2018
- Mary DeMuth: Oh you are sweet. Thank you so much, Myriam. I nee...
- Myriam Tuttle: Free, unashamed, new.... all the truth labels that...
- Mary DeMuth: It sure does. But that also means you're normal. ...
- Janelle Keith: Thank you for saying that. As we know should have...
- Mary DeMuth: I'm so grateful it's been a blessing to you, Kat...