My friend Jenn Doucette is going crazy, folks! She’s giving away books galore to celebrate the grand opening of her new website.
To participate, simply visit http://www.jenndoucette.com/. Go to the contacts page and e-mail Jenn to let her know you’re interested in the drawing. Books she’s giving away are:
1. Velveteen Mommy, by Jenn Doucette (2 copies to give away, autographed)
2. Mama Said There’d Be Days Like This, by Jenn Doucette (2 copies to give away, autographed)
3. Up: Devotions for Faith that Connects, by Tim Baker & Jenn Doucette (autographed)
4. Murder By Mushroom, by Virginia Smith (autographed)
5. Sushi for One? by Camy Tang (autographed)
6. Authentic Parenting in a Postmodern Culture, by Mary DeMuth (Yep, that’s me!)