Alfredo sauce: 1 cup heavy cream (Only eat this once a month—It’s fattening!) 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated 4 Tbs. white wine 1 Tbs. basil 1 Tbs. parsley 1 tsp oregano 1/4 cup butter 1/4 cup cream cheese 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese 1 tsp. salt ground black pepper to taste Combine all ingredients in small […]
video goes here
Tag Archives | Pasta
April 10, 2010
1 zucchini, cut into 1 inch cubes 1 cup green beans 1 clove garlic 1 yellow squash cut into 1 inch cubes 1 Tbs. butter 1 tsp. salt Ground pepper to taste 1/2 cup bread crumbs 1/4 cup parmesan cheese 1/4 cup olive oil Spaghetti noodles to feed four Fresh parsley, chopped Cook pasta according […]
March 9, 2010
3 cups strong chicken broth 1 cup water 3 Tbs. parsley 2 cloves garlic, pressed 1 cup white wine 1 1/2 cup orzo pasta. (This is rice shaped pasta. You can find it the pasta section of your grocery store. Ronzoni makes a good orzo.) Combine broth, spices and liquid and bring to a boil. […]
February 11, 2010
1 onion, chopped 1 Tbs. olive oil 4 cloves, garlic, pressed 1 pound Italian sausage 1 six ounce can tomato paste 2 TBS each basil, oregano, and Italian parsley 1 fourteen ounce can tomato sauce 1 fourteen ounce can chopped tomatoes 1/4 cup white wine 1/2 cup parmesan cheese salt and pepper to taste Saute […]
January 9, 2010
We first ate this dish at the Spaghetti Factory in Seattle. If you’d like to always be ready for a quick, amazing meal, buy myzithra cheese at your local grocer (They have it at Kroger), then put it in a ziplock and freeze it. You don’t need much to make this. One small block makes […]
Help Pray Every Day Reach the World
Join the restoried!
- 30 Compelling & Creative Blog Post Ideas March 2, 2011
- May 21, 2005
- What I’m Thankful For February 4, 2009
- April 18, 2005
- January 24, 2005
- Prayer Requests May 24, 2019
- A Worthy Gift March 7, 2019
- Sexual Abuse Survivor? Get your FREE healing series. January 23, 2019
- When We Neglect the Millstone We Cast Stones at Survivors December 11, 2018
- I believe you October 4, 2018
- Restored & Re-Storied: An Interview with Mary DeMuth – Bible Advocate: […] I discovered a woman named Mary DeMuth....
- Called to Write or Be a Writer | T. Murphy Writes: […] read this article by Mary DeMuth […...
- Mary DeMuth: Oh you are sweet. Thank you so much, Myriam. I nee...
- Myriam Tuttle: Free, unashamed, new.... all the truth labels that...
- Mary DeMuth: It sure does. But that also means you're normal. ...