Let’s not be flippant with someone else’s trauma. I thought I was *fine* when I returned to the locale of my yearlong rapes (I was 5 when it happened, went there over 45 years later). I smiled in pictures. Thanked God for the victory. One hour later I could NOT STOP throwing up. For hours. […]
video goes here
October 3, 2018
Yesterday my 36th book released, The Seven Deadly Friendships, and it has popsicles on the cover: Maybe you’ve felt like one of those popsicles. That someone has hurt you. They’ve eaten away at your joy, and snapped your heart in two. I’ve certainly experienced that. A few years ago, I prayed for a friend. I longed […]
October 2, 2018
TODAY, my 36th book releases. It’s called The Seven Deadly Friendships. Way back when, well, you know the story–in the popsicle stains of childhood, I experienced some difficult relationships. Those raising me had some interesting tendencies. Predatory ones. Narcissistic ones. My father sexually groomed me. Others would forget I existed. (I have worked through forgiving […]
October 1, 2018
I read this post last Spring and asked the author if I could feature it here as The Seven Deadly Friendships released. The person agreed as long as I used a pseudonym. So this helpful post is written by Benjamin Tatian. Benjamin titled it: Judgment, Conflict and Vulnerability Dear Friends— A little over a […]
September 28, 2018
This is a guest post by Virginia Garrett originally title The Friend You Need to Hang on to. I loved it so much in the Spring that I asked her if I could repost it here with her permission. She said YES. It relates so beautifully to my upcoming book The Seven Deadly Friendships! … […]
September 16, 2018
We’ve possibly grown numb to the cavalcade of abuse allegations both within and outside the church. Recently the Grand Jury investigation in Pennsylvania went public. Willow Creek is reeling in the aftermath of allegations against its founder, Bill Hybels. A well known missions agency is dealing with one woman’s painful story of one of their […]
May 30, 2018
Thanks for your interest in being on The Seven Deadly Friendships Launch Team! Before you sign up, please review the launch team promise below: I promise to read The Seven Deadly Friendships. I promise to write a review somewhere on the Internets. I promise to participate in the Facebook group with intention and joy. I […]
April 25, 2018
But we don’t talk about it. I’m reading through Romans every day in preparation for a book I’m writing. Recently I made the connection between Romans 7:7 and 13:9: Well then, am I suggesting that the law of God is sinful? Of course not! In fact, it was the law that showed me my sin. […]
Help Pray Every Day Reach the World
Join the restoried!
- 30 Compelling & Creative Blog Post Ideas March 2, 2011
- May 21, 2005
- What I’m Thankful For February 4, 2009
- April 18, 2005
- January 24, 2005
- Prayer Requests May 24, 2019
- A Worthy Gift March 7, 2019
- Sexual Abuse Survivor? Get your FREE healing series. January 23, 2019
- When We Neglect the Millstone We Cast Stones at Survivors December 11, 2018
- I believe you October 4, 2018
- Restored & Re-Storied: An Interview with Mary DeMuth – Bible Advocate: […] I discovered a woman named Mary DeMuth....
- Called to Write or Be a Writer | T. Murphy Writes: […] read this article by Mary DeMuth […...
- Mary DeMuth: Oh you are sweet. Thank you so much, Myriam. I nee...
- Myriam Tuttle: Free, unashamed, new.... all the truth labels that...
- Mary DeMuth: It sure does. But that also means you're normal. ...