I’ve been busy over the past six years!
I’m heartened and grateful to have been on this publication journey with you alongside me. I have several books in different genres.
- Ordinary Mom, Extraordinary God, a devotional for thinking moms.
- Building the Christian Family You Never Had, a book for those who don’t want to duplicate the homes they were raised in.
- Authentic Parenting in a Postmodern Culture, a book to help you help her kids navigate the world outside your door.
- 150 Quick Questions to Get Your Kids Talking, a small, simple book to use around the dinner table to stimulate conversation.
- You Can Raise Courageous and Confident Kids, a re-mix of Authentic Parenting.
- Watching the Tree Limbs is my first published novel, the book of my heart. It’s out of print now, but you can still order it from me here (and autographed!)
- Wishing on Dandelions is the sequel to Tree Limbs. It’s out of print too, but you can order the book from me.
- Daisy Chain is the first of the Defiance, Texas trilogy, dealing with the mystery of a missing girl.
- A Slow Burn is the second book of the Defiance, Texas trilogy and tackles the question: Can there be redemption for a neglectful parent?
- Life in Defiance is the final book of the Defiance, Texas trilogy and features a battered wife and her way out. The mystery of the missing girl gets tied up in this last installment.