Why should you create/join a mastermind group? 10 reasons.
- They’re free. It’s not often you can get business and marketing advice for free. And the advice we share with each other is highly valuable.
- It takes a village to succeed in any business. Gone are the days of Lone Ranger business folk. We need each other. Often I’ll present a conundrum to the group, thinking I’ve exhausted every way to figure the situation out. Their perspectives are always different and fresh.
- You can combine your efforts to bless each other. Many of the masterminds helped me with a recent launch, offering products and services to folks who bought Everything.
- We all have blind spots that we simply cannot see on our own. A mastermind group sees your blindspots and helps you navigate around them or overcome them.
- If you struggle to find creative ideas to boost your business, a collective of 10 people will exponentially add to your idea pot.
- They ask great questions and help you see a project from every angle.
- They have a wealth of experience to offer when you’re trying something new. This can help you avoid their mistakes.
- They provide empathy and support when your business is going through transition. Sometimes all I’ve needed is hearing, “I’ve been there,” or “You’ll get through this.”
- Meeting every two weeks and sharing your goals keeps you accountable. We have to give an account of our action items at the beginning of each meeting.
- We pray for each other, particularly when things are rough. It’s heartening to receive business advice from someone who is praying for you.
If you’d like, you can subscribe to the Uncaged Podcast on itunes here. And, hey, while you’re there being all awesome, would you kindly rate the podcast by giving it some stars. (Oh how I love stars!). And if you’re feeling super magnanimous, a 2-3 sentence review will really help others discover the podcast too. Thank you!
If this podcast blessed your socks off, would you mind tweeting? I’ve made it convenient for you. Just click the “click to tweet” text. Woot!
[Tweet “10 reasons you should form a mastermind mind group via the Uncaged Podcast: https://www.marydemuth.com/38 “]