Home Another Way by Christa Parrish is the kind of book that sticks to your heart. Beautiful, lyrical writing, real, breathing characters and a plot with surprising twists, Parrish makes me want to find this town, hang out with the people there, and engage. A rare, gutsy book for a new generation of readers.
video goes here
Help Pray Every Day Reach the World
Join the restoried!
11,429 Fans Like
28,700 Followers Follow
3,600 Subscribers Follow
10,500 Followers Follow
617 Listeners Subscribe
2,419,000 Downloads Download
11,909 Subscribers Subscribe
Total Platform 2,493,568
- From Haiti to the Hospital to Delirium October 13, 2012
- Why “Live Uncaged”? January 21, 2012
- Eat with Freedom July 3, 2013
- Why Do Christian Movies Tend to be Cheesy? September 1, 2010
- Pin it & Win it! October 24, 2012
- Is Your Burnout Compensation for a Parent’s Lack of Love? September 23, 2021
- Everything You Need to Know about Literary Agents (and what I’m looking for) June 24, 2021
- I’m a Literary Agent Now January 4, 2021
- Finding Hope in Crisis: A Review December 21, 2020
- Confession: I suffer from empathy fatigue December 7, 2020
- Mary: I do have a Bible study that helps you as someone ...
- Ann: Do you have prayer recommendations for families or...
- Mary: I'm so sorry. It may be helpful to read We Too, o...
- Joemal Bonneau: Joemal is my name. My cousin sexually assaulted me...
- Mary DeMuth: He is certainly not finished with you, Gina. So so...
author Bible book review busy cape town 2010 chicken childhood sexual abuse children Church Planting dessert dinner Family Uncaged Featured France friend friends God God sees Heal from the past healing from sexual abuse Jesus Lausanne congress marriage Mary DeMuth multitasking Novel photo photography photos prayer publishing recipe redemption rest salad sexual abuse soup Spiritual growth stress Thin Places Thin Places wall work worship writing