Chances are you came here because of my use of C0Schedule (a program that hand-in-glove fits with WordPress that helps you organize and share your posts in a simple, one-step way). I’m so grateful I heard about the CoSchedule program on a podcast. After I learned about its capabilities, this social media girl got downright […]
video goes here
August 9, 2016
I’ll be teaching a writers intensive October 3-7 at a YWAM base outside of Geneva, and I’d love for you to go. (Or if you know folks in Europe who could benefit, could you please pass this on?) You don’t need to be in YWAM to attend. INFO: WRITERS INTENSIVE: Do you want to learn […]
December 3, 2015
I am learning. I am learning that pursuing Jesus and His will is different than blindly following advice. (Of course it’s good to follow advice. Proverbs tell us this, but that’s not the same as obeying advice without first weighing it). In my career, I am seeing that I could submit myself to all the […]
November 24, 2015
I’m a speaker. I make a living sharing about Jesus in a wide variety of ways—teaching classes, keynoting, shouldering weekend retreats. Because of this, I’ve also connected with many speakers and watched their lives and presentations. I’ve been able to see what makes up an amazing speaker. Here are 7 traits of great speakers: One. […]
October 6, 2015
This is a guest post by Susan May Warren, my awesome novelist friend, to celebrate our compilation BARGAIN book on writing. If you’re an aspiring writer, longing to be published, pick up your awesome purchase of 99 cents here! So, here’s Susan! Oh and here she is: me, Rachel Hauck, Susie, and Tracy Higley. … […]
August 24, 2015
I’m grateful to welcome my friend Emily T. Wierenga to my blog today. I had the privilege of endorsing her book Making it Home–a beautiful piece of heartfelt, metaphoric memoir. You’ll get to “taste” some of her sweet writing skills in this piece she shared with me. Enjoy! … The year is 2011, and Kasher […]
May 20, 2015
I’m going to be starkly honest here. In my career I have one large regret, and it’s this: I’ve chased gurus far too much. Yes, I’ve prayed. Yes, I’ve relinquished. Yes, I’ve written and spoken the words I felt the Lord wanted me to share. But when it came to marketing, I tended to run […]
May 6, 2015
I’m humbled and grateful to announce that for the first time in 30 books, I made a bestseller list. Even though my name isn’t on the list, I’m okay with that. The Day I Met Jesus premiered at #2. I’m besotted! The book might just make a terrific Mother’s Day gift for your mama. You […]
January 2, 2015
Have you had a dream way down deep to hold a book with your name on the cover? Have you jotted a goal on your bucket list that included, Write a Book? Honestly, I never thought I’d hold my book in my hands. I didn’t think I’d get published. When I diapered and nurtured my […]
December 10, 2014
If you’re not a writer, and you don’t want to write a book, just skip this blog post. (Or share it with a writer friend). Today and today only, I’m offering my three writing books for 99 cents: The 11 Secrets of Getting Published (regularly priced $3.99), Write a Winning Nonfiction Proposal (regular price $9.97), […]
Join the re-storied!
- 10 Ways to Spot Spiritual Abuse September 6, 2016
- Called to write? 10 Ways to know. September 5, 2010
- From Haiti to the Hospital to Delirium October 13, 2012
- Why “Live Uncaged”? January 21, 2012
- How do you forgive a sexual abuser? By writing a letter March 6, 2013
- Season 2 Episode 7 Tricia Goyer October 24, 2016
- Season 2 Episode 6 Fran Geiger Joslin October 17, 2016
- Why I Love CoSchedule October 14, 2016
- Not All Men (thankfully) are like James, Jerry and Pat October 11, 2016
- Season 2 Episode 5 Jim Rubart October 10, 2016
- Human Rights: Human Rights [...]check below, are some absolutel...
- Humans: Humans [...]please stop by the web pages we follo...
- Humans: Humans [...]usually posts some really intriguing ...
- What Are: What Are [...]Wonderful story, reckoned we could ...
- Basic Human Rights: Basic Human Rights [...]please take a look at the...