When my son Aidan was twelve years old, he had a dream. He wanted to help provide water for a village on the other side of the world. Through a series of amazing events, he helped raise money for a well project in Northern Ghana. A few months after he told me about his dream, […]
video goes here
Tag Archives | dance
January 1, 2006
I switched the sentiment last night in the car as we drove home from our friends’ home. We’d watched the New Year come in, and then we danced and danced to 50s and 80s music. I found myself smiling the entire time. It’s hard not to when I’m dancing. So, with extreme fatigue, I said, […]
December 4, 2005
Every year our village of Le Rouret has a Christmas fair. I thought you might enjoy a few pictures of today’s event: This little piggie went to market…for those of you leaning toward vegetarianism! Under a sunny canopy, folks sell their art, pottery, cheese, bread… Mr. Turkey gobbled and gobbled. Cute children posing in front […]
Help Pray Every Day Reach the World
Join the restoried!
- 30 Compelling & Creative Blog Post Ideas March 2, 2011
- May 21, 2005
- What I’m Thankful For February 4, 2009
- April 18, 2005
- January 24, 2005
- Prayer Requests May 24, 2019
- A Worthy Gift March 7, 2019
- Sexual Abuse Survivor? Get your FREE healing series. January 23, 2019
- When We Neglect the Millstone We Cast Stones at Survivors December 11, 2018
- I believe you October 4, 2018
- Restored & Re-Storied: An Interview with Mary DeMuth – Bible Advocate: […] I discovered a woman named Mary DeMuth....
- Called to Write or Be a Writer | T. Murphy Writes: […] read this article by Mary DeMuth […...
- Mary DeMuth: Oh you are sweet. Thank you so much, Myriam. I nee...
- Myriam Tuttle: Free, unashamed, new.... all the truth labels that...
- Mary DeMuth: It sure does. But that also means you're normal. ...