When I first saw this paper wreath tutorial at The Lovely Residence, I was smitten completely and determined to make my own. Her instructions at the site were perfect. Here’s my pictorial essay on how mine went. First I had to choose square scrapbook paper and glue two pieces together. (If you have reverse-able paper, […]
video goes here
Tag Archives | photo
March 20, 2011
I thought I’d give you a glimpse into our lives today. These are iphone pics. My lunch one day this weekend. Watercress, tomatoes, shaved romano cheese, oregano, garlic, salt, olive oil, balsamic vinegar Not sure why this turned sideways, but this is Julia demonstrating that my book actually worked! Just look […]
March 17, 2011
1 My kitty Madeline 2 My sweet dog Pippin 3 Our home in Spring 4 The redbud in our front yard 5 Emerging peonies 6 Lamb’s ear 7 My naked garden, waiting to sprout!
March 1, 2011
November 24, 2010
I took these pictures at the Fall Retreat in Oklahoma. I hope you enjoy them. In the meantime, have an amazing Thanksgiving tomorrow. Andi studying her Bible at Fall Retreat (more…)
November 13, 2010
Here are some fall pics from around the house: The Boston ivy on our house is changing colors. Hooray! The wreath on our door became the dullest brown, so I grabbed some very bright green spray paint and went at it. I love it! Love the slight discoloration of this hedge. Can you tell I […]
June 14, 2010
Last summer, my eldest daughter Sophie went to Accra, Ghana. She played with children, shared the gospel, and saw God answer prayers. She has a heart for those less fortunate, and she’s fluent in French. Perhaps God will use all this someday in a cool, unique way. It’s a privilege to see her walk through […]
May 10, 2010
I had the privilege of shooting some of my daughter’s friends for their choir banquet. Isn’t everyone amazing? By the way, I’m still trying to “earn” money for my trip to Cape Town South Africa. If you’d like your portrait done, let me know. Here’s where I explain how it works. I can do family […]
April 25, 2010
Getting ready to go to SMU for an author’s event. Julia and Pippin The most unusual flower. I have no idea what it is! Found near the water. Lake Ray Hubbard Probably my best shot. Julia in the field near the lake. Pippin in the grass & flowers. Love that you can see through the […]
Join the re-storied!
- 30 Compelling & Creative Blog Post Ideas March 2, 2011
- May 21, 2005
- What I’m Thankful For February 4, 2009
- April 18, 2005
- January 24, 2005
- A Huge Difference between Good Advice and the Good News March 22, 2017
- 3-6 – Anna Le Baron March 20, 2017
- Don’t let a trip to the library ruin your book dream March 16, 2017
- 3-5 – Laura McClellan March 13, 2017
- Healing from Trauma is like the Bends March 10, 2017
- analyst: analyst [...]Here is a superb Weblog You may Loca...
- ireland: ireland [...]that would be the finish of this wri...
- kanger: kanger [...]although web sites we backlink to ben...
- e cigarette: e cigarette [...]just beneath, are quite a few co...
- ashbourne: ashbourne [...]one of our visitors not too long a...