When I first saw this paper wreath tutorial at The Lovely Residence, I was smitten completely and determined to make my own. Her instructions at the site were perfect. Here’s my pictorial essay on how mine went.
March 28, 2011
March 20, 2011
I thought I’d give you a glimpse into our lives today. These are iphone pics.
Not sure why this turned sideways, but this is Julia demonstrating that my book actually worked! Just look at that confidence and courage!
March 17, 2011
March 1, 2011
November 24, 2010
November 13, 2010
Here are some fall pics from around the house:
The Boston ivy on our house is changing colors. Hooray!
Love the slight discoloration of this hedge. Can you tell I love green?
June 14, 2010
Last summer, my eldest daughter Sophie went to Accra, Ghana. She played with children, shared the gospel, and saw God answer prayers. She has a heart for those less fortunate, and she’s fluent in French. Perhaps God will use all this someday in a cool, unique way.
It’s a privilege to see her walk through these kinds of decisions, particularly as she tries to figure out where she should go to college. We’ll be taking a road trip soon to…
May 10, 2010
April 25, 2010
Getting ready to go to SMU for an author’s event.
Julia and Pippin
The most unusual flower. I have no idea what it is! Found near the water.
Lake Ray Hubbard
Probably my best shot. Julia in the field near the lake.
Pippin in the grass & flowers.
Love that you can see through…
Join the Uncaged!
- Spiritual Abuse: 10 Ways to Spot it September 29, 2011
- Called to write? 10 Ways to know. September 5, 2010
- From Haiti to the Hospital to Delirium October 13, 2012
- Why “Live Uncaged”? January 21, 2012
- How do you forgive a sexual abuser? By writing a letter March 6, 2013
- 10 Ways to Dethrone Debbie (or Donald) Downer April 16, 2015
- How did I get published? Find out… April 13, 2015
- Far from Jesus? April 10, 2015
- 3 Things to Do When You’re Mad at God April 8, 2015
- Hurting? April 6, 2015
- Debi Taylor-Hough: Um, just so you know ... people named Debbie (Debi...
- KFDP: Thanks for posting this again. I had a Debbie Down...
- Mary DeMuth: Well said!...
- Mary DeMuth: Can't wait to READ YOUR BLOG!...
- Mary DeMuth: Thanks for your wise words, Linda, and thanks for ...