When I first saw this paper wreath tutorial at The Lovely Residence, I was smitten completely and determined to make my own. Her instructions at the site were perfect. Here’s my pictorial essay on how mine went.
March 28, 2011
March 20, 2011
I thought I’d give you a glimpse into our lives today. These are iphone pics.
Not sure why this turned sideways, but this is Julia demonstrating that my book actually worked! Just look at that confidence and courage!
March 17, 2011
March 1, 2011
November 24, 2010
November 13, 2010
Here are some fall pics from around the house:
The Boston ivy on our house is changing colors. Hooray!
Love the slight discoloration of this hedge. Can you tell I love green?
And yet: there are still flowers…
June 14, 2010
Last summer, my eldest daughter Sophie went to Accra, Ghana. She played with children, shared the gospel, and saw God answer prayers. She has a heart for those less fortunate, and she’s fluent in French. Perhaps God will use all this someday in a cool, unique way.
It’s a privilege to see her walk through these kinds of decisions, particularly as she tries to figure out where she should go to college. We’ll be taking a road trip soon to see a few more…
May 10, 2010
April 25, 2010
Getting ready to go to SMU for an author’s event.
Julia and Pippin
The most unusual flower. I have no idea what it is! Found near the water.
Lake Ray Hubbard
Probably my best shot. Julia in the field near the lake.
Pippin in the grass & flowers.
Love that you can see through the hole to further…
Get a Free eBook
Join the Uncaged!
A Word from Mary
Next Speaking Engagement:
- Need Prayer? February 6, 2013
- Spiritual Abuse: 10 Ways to Spot it September 29, 2011
- Called to write? 10 Ways to know. September 5, 2010
- From Haiti to the Hospital to Delirium October 13, 2012
- Why “Live Uncaged”? January 21, 2012
- Some Gifts Are Not for Others; They Are for You December 9, 2013
- Uncaged Words of the Week December 8, 2013
- What Elphaba Taught Me About Popularity December 6, 2013
- What I Love and Hate About Fiction December 4, 2013
- A Quote about Writing Books You Need to Read December 3, 2013
- Andrew Watts: Hello Mary. Thank you for praying for me. I feel m...
- Diane: I just need prayer. Thanks! Diane...
- Diana Fadal: This is so good, Mary! I loved Wicked and every ti...
- Ayla: I've been incognito ahhhhhh. But keep reading a...
- Wanda Simpson: I love capturing photos with my phone and sharing ...
© 2013 Mary DeMuth. Site by Author Media