When I first saw this paper wreath tutorial at The Lovely Residence, I was smitten completely and determined to make my own. Her instructions at the site were perfect. Here’s my pictorial essay on how mine went.
Heal from the Past
Live Courageously Today
March 28, 2011
March 20, 2011
I thought I’d give you a glimpse into our lives today. These are iphone pics.
Not sure why this turned sideways, but this is Julia demonstrating that my book actually worked! Just look at that confidence and courage!
March 17, 2011
March 1, 2011
November 24, 2010
November 13, 2010
Here are some fall pics from around the house:
The Boston ivy on our house is changing colors. Hooray!
Love the slight discoloration of this hedge. Can you tell I love green?
June 14, 2010
Last summer, my eldest daughter Sophie went to Accra, Ghana. She played with children, shared the gospel, and saw God answer prayers. She has a heart for those less fortunate, and she’s fluent in French. Perhaps God will use all this someday in a cool, unique way.
It’s a privilege to see her walk through these kinds of decisions, particularly as she tries to figure out where she should go to college. We’ll be taking a road trip soon to…
May 10, 2010
April 25, 2010
Getting ready to go to SMU for an author’s event.
Julia and Pippin
The most unusual flower. I have no idea what it is! Found near the water.
Lake Ray Hubbard
Probably my best shot. Julia in the field near the lake.
Pippin in the grass & flowers.
Love that you can see through…
Join the Uncaged!
- Spiritual Abuse: 10 Ways to Spot it September 29, 2011
- Called to write? 10 Ways to know. September 5, 2010
- From Haiti to the Hospital to Delirium October 13, 2012
- Why “Live Uncaged”? January 21, 2012
- How do you forgive a sexual abuser? By writing a letter March 6, 2013
- Her Grit Inspires Me March 31, 2015
- Resurrection hope March 30, 2015
- A Twist on the Prostitute March 30, 2015
- Who is this? March 29, 2015
- Rushing March 28, 2015
- Julie Barnhill: Julia, kudos and multiple accolades for staying th...
- shelly dippel: Awesome job, Julia! Keep at it. All of those numbe...
- Valorie MacDonald: Julia, I am many (many!) years older than you and ...
- Laurie: I'm impressed! Third IN THE STATE is nothing to s...
- Deanna: Julia, you are a winner! Congratulations on your ...