Today I’m launching a new product on my website called Write a Powerful Fiction Proposal. (Scroll down; it’s below the Nonfiction proposal tutorial.)
For you novelists out there seeking publication, you may ask yourself, why would I need a fiction proposal? Don’t I just need a synopsis and three sample chapters?
Here are some of the benefits of the product:
- Over 75 pages of content, including teaching, real-life samples, and templates
- A detailed overview of the 10 parts of a fiction proposal
- Actual novel query samples that sold
- The nuts and bolts of writing a synopsis plus examples
- Special feature: how to write an attention grabbing first page, with checklist and examples
- 3 actual proposals
- Checklist of common grammatical/formatting/usage errors (good to use in any writing project)
- Once your manuscript is finished: a fiction pitfalls checklist
- A blank template to easily create your own proposal in Word
Please pass this information on to your critique group and novelist friends who are struggling to get published. I would really appreciate it. The launch is today!
And for those of you who write nonfiction, there’s a proposal tutorial for you as well. It has many of the same benefits as above, but is exclusively for those who write nonfiction It’s the first product here.