It is my sincere prayer that the church would become both good shepherds and good samaritans. For a beautifully written piece about The Good Samaritan and abuse victims, read Kimi Harris’ excellent piece in Fathom Magazine here.
video goes here
Help Pray Every Day Reach the World
Join the restoried!
11,429 Fans Like
30,300 Followers Follow
4,000 Subscribers Follow
6,920 Followers Follow
616 Subscribers Subscribe
12,500 Subscribers Subscribe
Total Platform 73,224
- 30 Compelling & Creative Blog Post Ideas March 2, 2011
- May 21, 2005
- What I’m Thankful For February 4, 2009
- April 18, 2005
- January 24, 2005
- I’m a Literary Agent Now January 4, 2021
- Finding Hope in Crisis: A Review December 21, 2020
- Confession: I suffer from empathy fatigue December 7, 2020
- Confession: I have writing regrets November 30, 2020
- Confession: I treat my yard like my childhood self November 23, 2020
- Mary: Oh Ann, that is really great to hear. I want to be...
- Ann C. Averill: Mary, I'm thrilled to hear of your new role as a ...
- Mary: Oh I am so glad to hear that, Ann....
- Ann C. Averill: Thanks Mary for your humble, honest heart. That's...
- Mary DeMuth: Thank you so much!...
author balance Bible book review busy cape town 2010 chicken childhood sexual abuse children Church Planting dessert dinner Family Uncaged Featured France friends God God sees Heal from the past healing from sexual abuse Jesus Lausanne congress marriage Mary DeMuth multitasking Novel photo photography photos prayer publishing recipe redemption rest salad sexual abuse soup Spiritual growth stress Thin Places Thin Places wall work worship writing