I want to thank Jesus today for:
- An email that reminded me that God saw us and He sees us.
- Trees turning golden under a blue, blue sky.
- My daughter Julia’s highwater jeans that proves she’s growing tall and beautiful.
- The talk I had with Sophie, ending in embrace.
- Patrick’s constant, devoted love.
- Aidan’s sweet heart, and that he would miss his mommy this week while he was away at camp.
- Heather‘s skyping bits and pieces of friendship and encouragement.
- Troy’s poem.
- Jen’s growing belly.
- Lakepointe Church
- That the words are coming on my next novel
- Lisa Samson. She’s just so cool.
- That none of these things I’m thankful for are things, but people, or Jesus, or relationship.
My life is full. Thank You Jesus.