We were singing “Did you feel the mountains tremble” the other night. The whole family was worshipping around the television–something weird and new for us in France. Our church back in Dallas sent us DVDs of services we’ve missed, so we were worshipping along with our friends, months and miles apart. Until we plant a […]
video goes here
You are here: Home › worship
Tag Archives | worship
Help Pray Every Day Reach the World
Join the restoried!
10,144 Fans Like
30,096 Followers Follow
3,362 Subscribers Follow
8,672 Followers Circle
2,584 Followers Follow
616 Subscribers Subscribe
11,000 Subscribers Subscribe
Total Platform 73,034
- 30 Compelling & Creative Blog Post Ideas March 2, 2011
- May 21, 2005
- What I’m Thankful For February 4, 2009
- April 18, 2005
- January 24, 2005
- CNN interview about #MeToo June 14, 2018
- VIDEO: Abuse, Jesus and Church June 13, 2018
- The Abused: The Church Must Do Better June 12, 2018
- Going Forward May 31, 2018
- The Seven Deadly Friendships Launch Team May 30, 2018
- Mary DeMuth: Oh you are sweet. Thank you so much, Myriam. I nee...
- Myriam Tuttle: Free, unashamed, new.... all the truth labels that...
- Mary DeMuth: It sure does. But that also means you're normal. ...
- Janelle Keith: Thank you for saying that. As we know should have...
- Mary DeMuth: I'm so grateful it's been a blessing to you, Kat...
author balance Bible book review breakfast busy cape town 2010 chicken childhood sexual abuse children Church Planting dessert dinner Family Uncaged Featured France friends God God sees Heal from the past healing from sexual abuse Jesus Lausanne congress marriage Mary DeMuth multitasking Novel photo photography photos prayer publishing recipe redemption rest salad sexual abuse soup Spiritual growth stress Thin Places Thin Places work worship writing