4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cut into one inch cubes (I usually just use leftover chicken from a roast if I am not in the mood to make soup.) 1/2 cup chopped celery 1/4 cup chopped almonds 1 apple, chopped into small dices 1/3 cup sour cream 1/3 cup mayonnaise 1 Tbs. mild […]
video goes here
Tag Archives | salad
April 1, 2010
6 large baking potatoes 8 ounces of bacon 1/2 cup red wine vinegar 1/2 cup olive oil 1/2 cup chopped green onions 1 tsp. salt 1/2 tsp. black pepper 1/4 cup mayonnaise 3 Tbs. Dijon mustard Wash and prick potatoes and bake at 400 degrees for an hour. (Do not peel.) Let cool. Cut into […]
March 13, 2010
1 pound Yaki Soba noodles 1/3 cup rice wine vinegar 2 Tbs. Thai peanut sauce (You can get this in the Asian food section of your local supermarket) 1/2 cup soy sauce 3 Tbs. sugar 1/4 cup water 1 red bell pepper, julienned Combine vinegar, sauces, sugar and water in salad dressing container and shake […]
March 6, 2010
1 bunch of rinsed and torn spinach 1 large apple, cut into 1/2 inch cubes 1/4 cup sunflower seeds Honey mustard dressing ( recipe below) 1/4 cup honey 1/4 cup mustard 1/2 cup mayonnaise 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar 4 Tbs. water 4 Tbs salad oil (Shake ingredients together until dressing becomes creamy) Be sure […]
February 13, 2010
2 medium sized cucumbers 1/2 cup light sour cream 1/2 tsp. salt, black pepper freshly ground to taste preference 2 Tbs. rice wine vinegar 2 TBS dried parsley 1/2 tsp. dried dill. Peel and slice cucumbers into 1/4 inch half moons. Combine next five ingredients and toss with cucumbers. Serve immediately. Serves four. Conversation starter: […]
February 2, 2010
This is a terrific crowd pleasing salad. It disappears at pot lucks! Broccoli Salad I large head of broccoli, cut up into very small pieces 1/2 cup pine nuts 3/4 cup white raisins (or use 1 cup halved red grapes, or 1/2 cup craisins) 1/3 cup mayonaise 2 Tbs. red wine vinegar 2 Tbs. […]
January 28, 2006
I made an easy and yummy salad today and thought I’d share: I large head of broccoli, cut up into very small pieces 1/2 cup pine nuts 3/4 cup white raisins 1/3 cup mayo 5 Tbs. red wine vinegar 2 Tbs. sugar Toast the pine nuts by putting them in a nonstick pan and heating […]
Help Pray Every Day Reach the World
Subscribe to Pray Every Day
Join the restoried!
- 30 Compelling & Creative Blog Post Ideas March 2, 2011
- May 21, 2005
- What I’m Thankful For February 4, 2009
- April 18, 2005
- January 24, 2005
- I’m taking a Sabbatical December 19, 2019
- The Most Beautiful Letter August 21, 2019
- Why I Wrote We Too August 13, 2019
- Prayer Requests May 24, 2019
- A Worthy Gift March 7, 2019
- Let's Go To She Speaks! - April Things to Do - Do A New Thing: […] Mary DeMuth is another best-selling auth...
- No One Elevates Women Like King Jesus - Mary DeMuth (Pod #89) - Jesus Smart: […] BOOKS & ART BY MARY DEMUTH — S...
- Restored & Re-Storied: An Interview with Mary DeMuth – Bible Advocate: […] I discovered a woman named Mary DeMuth....
- Called to Write or Be a Writer | T. Murphy Writes: […] read this article by Mary DeMuth […...
- Mary DeMuth: Oh you are sweet. Thank you so much, Myriam. I nee...