***It’s been reported that this is not a Mandela quote. I wanted to let you know that I actually found the quote, not off the Internet, but in the book Practicing the Presence of People by Mike Mason. It is found on page 111 and is a quote taken from A Return to Love by […]
video goes here
Tag Archives | rest
January 28, 2005
I wonder if I share too much. I believe God has gifted me to be a communicator, to share what He has taught me to others interested in hearing. But, I’ve had circumstances mount in my life that have made me reconsider. Maybe I should hold back. Maybe I should keep everything private. I shared […]
Help Pray Every Day Reach the World
Join the restoried!
- 30 Compelling & Creative Blog Post Ideas March 2, 2011
- May 21, 2005
- What I’m Thankful For February 4, 2009
- April 18, 2005
- January 24, 2005
- An Uncommon Friend July 26, 2020
- Thank God for NOT giving me what I thought I needed July 11, 2020
- I despise neediness in myself June 16, 2020
- Celebrating = healing June 1, 2020
- A Deep, Yet Accessible Bible Study May 22, 2020
- Mary DeMuth, Restory Show podcast host | Q&A - Katherine Scott Jones: […] people to share their stories with liste...
- Let's Go To She Speaks! - April Things to Do - Do A New Thing: […] Mary DeMuth is another best-selling auth...
- No One Elevates Women Like King Jesus - Mary DeMuth (Pod #89) - Jesus Smart: […] BOOKS & ART BY MARY DEMUTH — S...
- Restored & Re-Storied: An Interview with Mary DeMuth – Bible Advocate: […] I discovered a woman named Mary DeMuth....
- Called to Write or Be a Writer | T. Murphy Writes: […] read this article by Mary DeMuth […...