There’s something mystical and enormous about a large, open sky. Growing up around mountains, I’ve come to appreciate open skies, the way they speak of God, his vastness, his otherness. That’s probably why I love David Crowder’s song of the same. I used to crank “Praise Him Under Open Skies” when I went running in […]
video goes here
Tag Archives | praise
November 21, 2006
There’s a song I sing when the day is still and I want to sing a prayer. I learned it over 22 years ago. In high school I was a member of a small singing group called the Hi-Tones. We sang in malls over Christmas, performed at schools, and enjoyed each other’s company. We were […]
November 20, 2006
I want to thank Jesus today for: An email that reminded me that God saw us and He sees us. Trees turning golden under a blue, blue sky. My daughter Julia’s highwater jeans that proves she’s growing tall and beautiful. The talk I had with Sophie, ending in embrace. Patrick’s constant, devoted love. Aidan’s sweet […]
November 17, 2006
I’ve been so blessed by friends. So, so blessed. Over the past few weeks, I’ve received some amazing encouragement. Here is just a wee sampling, in hopes that what they sent would bless you too: From D’Ann: Ps. 66:10-12 For you have tried us, O God; You have refined us as silver is refined. You […]
Help Pray Every Day Reach the World
Join the restoried!
- 30 Compelling & Creative Blog Post Ideas March 2, 2011
- May 21, 2005
- What I’m Thankful For February 4, 2009
- April 18, 2005
- January 24, 2005
- Drop by Drop: how justice for abuse victims becomes a mighty river July 16, 2018
- Those Who Knew and Said Nothing Are Culpable July 13, 2018
- Poop Brownies and Predators July 11, 2018
- From How To to Me Too July 5, 2018
- Feeling Unloved and Unseen? Two ways to be prayed for. June 18, 2018
- Mary DeMuth: Oh you are sweet. Thank you so much, Myriam. I nee...
- Myriam Tuttle: Free, unashamed, new.... all the truth labels that...
- Mary DeMuth: It sure does. But that also means you're normal. ...
- Janelle Keith: Thank you for saying that. As we know should have...
- Mary DeMuth: I'm so grateful it's been a blessing to you, Kat...