We had a nice visit with Mom and Mark in Aix en Provence. Below are a few pics! Sophie and Memaw in front of one of Aix’s many fountains. Julia far, far away. Memaw and Julia. All of us, sans moi, at an outdoor cafe eating crepes au sucre and drinking chocolate chaud. Patrick and […]
video goes here
Tag Archives | photography
February 12, 2006
My birthday cake. Chocolate and raspberry. Amazing! Aidan is ten years old! Happy Birthday! Outdoor relay races at Aidan’s party. Five moms of the five friends. The fab five. Sophie’s great group of friends.
February 3, 2006
It’s just nice to know these airbrushed ladies are normal like the rest of us! They have bad hair days, bad make-up (or no make-up) days, bad attitude days. The truth is we’re all aging and we can’t be young forever, even if we’re airbrushed and tanned. So, women of the real world UNITE! We’re […]
November 28, 2005
I’m home from Germany! I spent a great weekend with some amazing ladies. I had the privilege of speaking four times at a lovely retreat center about cultivating an eternal perspective. For those of you who prayed: thank you. I believe, by God’s grace, many were changed. The yellow largish house is where we stayed. […]
September 29, 2005
It says it all: I’m tired. We’re in the middle of shooting digital video footage for our promo piece. We’re developing the site map for Crossroads Cote D’Azur web site. Two full days of good work–the kind of work that helps us to feel like this thing called church planting is on a forward, dynamic […]
September 27, 2005
A portion of our back yard Our church logo Sophie’s room with Madeline the Spy Kitty Where we live, near Grasse, near the red 31. Mary and Patrick, tanned and happy. Our house. (Ha!!!! Just kidding. I wanted to see if you were listening.) The Med from far away. Ahhhh, France!
August 25, 2005
We had such a lovely time. School starts on Monday, but the fun of vacation still lingers. Pirate Julia! The boy who loved sanwiches. Our lovely daughter. This flower makes me smile! Sophie took this picture. Don’t we look happy? Well, we are! A picnic lunch on the way home. DeBron conference center in Holland. […]
July 29, 2005
Julia and Kalina Bryan Brenchley and Patrick Lilli and Oompa Loompa Mary (ouch!) Sophie, Maleesa and Alayna Brandon and Aidan
July 12, 2005
Author Brad Whittington and I on the floor. Brad alerted me to the products below.
Help Pray Every Day Reach the World
Subscribe to Pray Every Day
Join the restoried!
- 30 Compelling & Creative Blog Post Ideas March 2, 2011
- May 21, 2005
- What I’m Thankful For February 4, 2009
- April 18, 2005
- January 24, 2005
- I’m taking a Sabbatical December 19, 2019
- The Most Beautiful Letter August 21, 2019
- Why I Wrote We Too August 13, 2019
- Prayer Requests May 24, 2019
- A Worthy Gift March 7, 2019
- Let's Go To She Speaks! - April Things to Do - Do A New Thing: […] Mary DeMuth is another best-selling auth...
- No One Elevates Women Like King Jesus - Mary DeMuth (Pod #89) - Jesus Smart: […] BOOKS & ART BY MARY DEMUTH — S...
- Restored & Re-Storied: An Interview with Mary DeMuth – Bible Advocate: […] I discovered a woman named Mary DeMuth....
- Called to Write or Be a Writer | T. Murphy Writes: […] read this article by Mary DeMuth […...
- Mary DeMuth: Oh you are sweet. Thank you so much, Myriam. I nee...