Today I pasted words. My friend Erin sent me all these cool little pieces of art last year, and I’m still fascinated by them. I began flipping through them. As I did, four words stood out to me. Play. Health. Freedom. Abundance. I believe this is what God has for me this year. He wants […]
video goes here
Tag Archives | photography
October 8, 2006
Over at Pioneer Parenting blog, I chronicle our Sunday with photos and commentary. If you have felt the sorrow of a terribly rushed life, stop on by and relax and rejuvenate with us.
October 5, 2006
Dave, of Faith*in*Fiction fame said this about the picture below (where he expounds his wisdom to a captivated Lisa Samson): You can actually see the wisdom pouring forth. I didn’t think digital cameras could capture that.
October 4, 2006
Odds and Ends: I took this picture in Paris last winter. I just LOVE this photo of a photo because you see folks with arms raised, experiencing freedom on the backdrop of a barred fence. What a contrast. If you are living in a prison of sorts, meditate on this picture. You can be free. […]
August 11, 2006
Manhattan Christian Church communion DeMuths and Vassar kids DeMuths in NY Kissing again! This time at the Statue of Liberty! It was a great day to see Lady Liberty! Me and Ginger. Aren’t we fun? Sophie and Julia in Central Park. Partners in church planting crime: JR and Patrick
August 7, 2006
The cool thing about Staff Conference is the people. They’re the most beautiful part of a week away. Dear Jesus, bless our organization. Be very near. Touch us all with Your grace, direction, strength, truth and joy. AMEN. Great worship! Sophie and her friend Daniela who lives in Romania Julie from Aix en Provence Patrick […]
July 23, 2006
Julia and Aidan after their concert the last day of school Patrick and Sophie on top of a mountain! Aidan and Patrick walking the trail before them Me and Patrick, Alp-kissing The sunset from the window of our apartment in the Alps Sophie, Julia and Aidan playing in a clear, warm lake The DeMuth tribe […]
July 14, 2006
NavPress book signing: Watching the Tree Limbs. I signed for two hours! It freaked me out to see my face so large!!! I should’ve drawn a mustache on me! Another shot at the fiction signing Me and my friend Deidre at the Building the Christian Family You Never Had booksigning at the WaterBrook booth. Members […]
May 1, 2006
Happy May Day! Here are some flower pictures I took to brighten your holiday…
Help Pray Every Day Reach the World
Join the restoried!
- From Haiti to the Hospital to Delirium October 13, 2012
- Why “Live Uncaged”? January 21, 2012
- Eat with Freedom July 3, 2013
- Why Do Christian Movies Tend to be Cheesy? September 1, 2010
- Pin it & Win it! October 24, 2012
- Is Your Burnout Compensation for a Parent’s Lack of Love? September 23, 2021
- Everything You Need to Know about Literary Agents (and what I’m looking for) June 24, 2021
- I’m a Literary Agent Now January 4, 2021
- Finding Hope in Crisis: A Review December 21, 2020
- Confession: I suffer from empathy fatigue December 7, 2020
- Lori Perry: Thank You for this Podcast. It starts off my day t...
- Mary E. DeMuth: I am so sorry for what you’ve been through. Bein...
- Sharman: Like Lynn who just commented, your message has bee...
- Mary DeMuth: Thank you for your kind response, Ruth!...
- Ruth Uttley: I truly just stumbled across your site as I did a ...