This is one of my old columns from the Rowlett Lakeshore Times a couple years ago. I thought I’d resurrect it for a little levity. This is what my kids looked like when I wrote that column! *** Somewhere in the back of my tired brain, I remember something I learned in college. I remember […]
video goes here
Tag Archives | multitasking
July 5, 2010
As women, we carry so much. And not physically, though I’ve carried my share of babies, toddlers, hurting kids, etc. I’m talking about what’s inside our brains. Pretty much chaotic craziness. I truly don’t know how my hubby would survive without me. I hold so much in my database–bank statements, shot schedules, household chores, what’s […]
June 7, 2010
I love to speak. Love to share what Jesus is doing in my heart and life. There was a time when I aggressively pursued speaking engagements, believing them to be my pathway to more book sales. While speaking is probably the best way to sell books, I soon got overwhelmed with travel and preparations. As […]
April 9, 2010
Today I had to write a hard post, detailing why I’m letting go of a great blog. Maybe you’ve been in that place where you’ve had to say no to something good in order to pursue something greater. That’s where I am. And I’m determined, by God’s grace, to walk in obedience. Which means I […]
October 9, 2009
I’ve been thinking a lot in my little bits of spare time about circles. God places people around us in varying ways. I particularly am fond of this verse: “But now God has placed the members, each one of them, in the body, just as He desired” (1 Corinthians 12:18). I love that He’s placed […]
April 14, 2009
I’m a huge fan of this camp as our family enjoyed an amazing week there last summer. Here’s a picture of our smiling selves at the week’s end. It’s beautiful there, absolutely breathtaking. And the staff is amazing, the food delicious, and the time with family wonderful. If you’d like to win a weekend, simply […]
February 16, 2009
Hop on over to The Master’s Artist for a lengthy (but readable) list on ways to keep up your resolutions for 2009. You can read it here.
October 31, 2005
I have them every once in awhile. Or every day. An IHF day. An I-Hate-France day. It started nicely enough. With sun and happy thoughts. The children and I went to Grasse Le Plan to do shopping. I got some money from the cash machine. A man ran over to me afterwards and said 78 […]
March 3, 2005
Thank you to many of you who prayed for Aidan. (See three posts down). His teacher saw his stress and said he didn’t have to answer the questions until he could understand. That was such a blessing! ***** OK, change of subject… One of the things I miss here in France are American magazines. Friends […]
Help Pray Every Day Reach the World
Subscribe to Pray Every Day
Join the restoried!
- 30 Compelling & Creative Blog Post Ideas March 2, 2011
- May 21, 2005
- What I’m Thankful For February 4, 2009
- April 18, 2005
- January 24, 2005
- I’m taking a Sabbatical December 19, 2019
- The Most Beautiful Letter August 21, 2019
- Why I Wrote We Too August 13, 2019
- Prayer Requests May 24, 2019
- A Worthy Gift March 7, 2019
- Let's Go To She Speaks! - April Things to Do - Do A New Thing: […] Mary DeMuth is another best-selling auth...
- No One Elevates Women Like King Jesus - Mary DeMuth (Pod #89) - Jesus Smart: […] BOOKS & ART BY MARY DEMUTH — S...
- Restored & Re-Storied: An Interview with Mary DeMuth – Bible Advocate: […] I discovered a woman named Mary DeMuth....
- Called to Write or Be a Writer | T. Murphy Writes: […] read this article by Mary DeMuth […...
- Mary DeMuth: Oh you are sweet. Thank you so much, Myriam. I nee...