“The Elephant in the Room” is my recent addition to Christian Fiction Online magazine. It wasn’t easy to write, nor was the wisdom gained easily won. Here’s the skinny: In this business (or any business you’ll be a part of), you will interact with people of the opposite sex either in person or via email. […]
video goes here
Tag Archives | marriage
May 13, 2009
These last two years stateside, I’ve been praying for my husband every time I spied a red bird. The whole red bird thing started in France, where, surprise-surprise, they have red birds too. Something about the startling beauty of a red bird flying through the sky or contrasted in front of a thicket or forest […]
April 23, 2009
Hubby and I had an interesting interchange last night while we walked Pippin the wonderdog at the park. Hubby likes to let Pippin be free, off leash. This freaks me out, not because Pippin is a naughty dog (he’s very sweet), but because I remember how deeply afraid I was of dogs growing up and […]
January 15, 2009
Want to read a cool story about a husband who gave a surprising gift to his wife this Christmas? And how Rockwall Christian Writers Group was involved? And a plane ride from the East Coast to Dallas? Curious, yet? Read here.
December 4, 2005
So, the sevens are making their way around the blogosphere and I have been tagged. Here are my responses: Seven Things to Do Before I Die 1. Climb Mount Rainier 2. Run a marathon 3. See my kids get married 4. Reconcile a relationship 5. Go to Israel 6. Learn to like wine and/or fois […]
October 13, 2005
Wireless internet, yahoooooooooooo! We’ve languished eight months without wireless internet. It worked for a few months and then mysteriously malfunctioned and nothing we could do would bring it back. So, we’ve been battling computer time. And I’m on deadline. And the kids need to check emails and play funny Barbie-baseball-runescape games. And Patrick needs to […]
March 3, 2005
Thank you to many of you who prayed for Aidan. (See three posts down). His teacher saw his stress and said he didn’t have to answer the questions until he could understand. That was such a blessing! ***** OK, change of subject… One of the things I miss here in France are American magazines. Friends […]
October 15, 2004
The neighbors behind us shared their disheartening news. “Our home is going into foreclosure,” they told my husband Patrick and me. All I could think of was this: I don’t know how they will survive this. A year later, my husband and I looked foreclosure in the eye and wondered the same thing—only we were […]
Help Pray Every Day Reach the World
Join the restoried!
- 30 Compelling & Creative Blog Post Ideas March 2, 2011
- May 21, 2005
- What I’m Thankful For February 4, 2009
- April 18, 2005
- January 24, 2005
- Feeling Unloved and Unseen? Two ways to be prayed for. June 18, 2018
- CNN interview about #MeToo June 14, 2018
- VIDEO: Abuse, Jesus and Church June 13, 2018
- The Abused: The Church Must Do Better June 12, 2018
- Going Forward May 31, 2018
- Mary DeMuth: Oh you are sweet. Thank you so much, Myriam. I nee...
- Myriam Tuttle: Free, unashamed, new.... all the truth labels that...
- Mary DeMuth: It sure does. But that also means you're normal. ...
- Janelle Keith: Thank you for saying that. As we know should have...
- Mary DeMuth: I'm so grateful it's been a blessing to you, Kat...