Stuck in a moment you can’t get out of? You don’t have to be. Tammy experienced God’s grace as she thought about her childhood. She blogs at If Meadows Speak, sharing stories of reclaiming her family ranch and restoring her life. (Is God restoring something in your life? You can share your story here.) **** […]
video goes here
Tag Archives | Heal from the past
February 1, 2011
April McCullohs shared this posting with me last week, and I knew it was perfect for my readers here. I’ve often felt like in order to minister to others I have to be fully 100% healed of my pain from the past. Not so. And, actually, I believe God can use us more when we […]
January 28, 2011
When Thin Places released this year, I felt naked. And rightfully so. I shared my story stark on the page there, my heart displayed for all to see. The pain, the neglect, the sexual abuse, the divorces–all these damaged me and my heart. Hints of those injuries haunt me today still. One thing that really […]
December 15, 2010
This week I’m launching my Audio Healing Retreat, Get Past the Past. In celebration of that, I’m inviting friends around the blogosphere to share their stories of healing. Today’s guest is Bridget Beth Collins who used to babysit our kids when we lived in Seattle. Now she has kids of her own! She is pictured […]
December 14, 2010
Image via Wikipedia This week I’m launching my Audio Healing Retreat, Get Past the Past. In celebration of that, I’m inviting friends around the blogosphere to share their stories of healing. Today’s guest is Alece Ronzino, a new friend who grits her way to glory. Healing in the Storm :: Africa has the greatest storms. […]
December 12, 2010
This week I’m launching my Audio Healing Retreat, Get Past the Past. In celebration of that, I’m inviting friends around the blogosphere to share their stories of healing. Today’s guest is Holley Gerth, a sweet new friend who has a terrific, healed heart. After the War Hot tears slam my cheeks, slide down, rivers of […]
November 1, 2010
I’d given my book Thin Places to the people at my table group at Cape Town. Towards the end of the 8-day conference, one of the men in my group approached me. “I’ve been reading your book,” he said. “And I’d like to talk to you.” We sat away from the hubbub. He told me […]
September 30, 2010
What would you do if you noticed your baby was blue? Read about Amy’s experience in today’s Thin Place. Then catch up with her at her blog. (For info on how to submit your Thin Place Story, go here.) **** Looking back at home videos, I can see something was wrong then, but as a […]
August 14, 2010
One of the thin places of my life was literally the thinnest place I’d ever been. Not only was it a place, it was also a number…84. I vividly remember the scale telling me my weight on that particular day. I rejoiced. With every pound I shed, I felt like I was gaining an identity. […]
August 7, 2010
Welcome to the first Saturday installment of Share Your Thin Place Story at MaryDeMuth.com. Leah Taylor recounts her experience from this year’s She Speaks Conference. Take a minute to let her story encourage you then stop by her site, Leah Taylor Ministries, to say hi. Remember, if you have a Thin Place Story you’d like to […]
Help Pray Every Day Reach the World
Join the restoried!
- From Haiti to the Hospital to Delirium October 13, 2012
- Why “Live Uncaged”? January 21, 2012
- Eat with Freedom July 3, 2013
- Why Do Christian Movies Tend to be Cheesy? September 1, 2010
- Pin it & Win it! October 24, 2012
- Is Your Burnout Compensation for a Parent’s Lack of Love? September 23, 2021
- Everything You Need to Know about Literary Agents (and what I’m looking for) June 24, 2021
- I’m a Literary Agent Now January 4, 2021
- Finding Hope in Crisis: A Review December 21, 2020
- Confession: I suffer from empathy fatigue December 7, 2020
- Mary: I do have a Bible study that helps you as someone ...
- Ann: Do you have prayer recommendations for families or...
- Mary: I'm so sorry. It may be helpful to read We Too, o...
- Joemal Bonneau: Joemal is my name. My cousin sexually assaulted me...
- Mary DeMuth: He is certainly not finished with you, Gina. So so...