What do these two things have in common? Today I posted over at The Master’s Artist about another touchy subject–how someone’s “mark” from sexual abuse tends to invite predators, even in the Christian writing business. You can read the post here.
video goes here
Tag Archives | healing from sexual abuse
May 5, 2009
Today, Daisy Chain is featured on Chuck Colson’s Breakpoint. You can listen on the radio on a plethora of stations or you can listen online here. I love what he says about bringing abuse into the light, about weaving story to tell the truth. Before I give it all away, just head over there and […]
Help Pray Every Day Reach the World
Join the restoried!
- 30 Compelling & Creative Blog Post Ideas March 2, 2011
- May 21, 2005
- What I’m Thankful For February 4, 2009
- April 18, 2005
- January 24, 2005
- 1000 Episodes of Pray Every Day! October 27, 2020
- An Uncommon Friend July 26, 2020
- Thank God for NOT giving me what I thought I needed July 11, 2020
- I despise neediness in myself June 16, 2020
- Celebrating = healing June 1, 2020
- Mary DeMuth, Restory Show podcast host | Q&A - Katherine Scott Jones: […] people to share their stories with liste...
- Let's Go To She Speaks! - April Things to Do - Do A New Thing: […] Mary DeMuth is another best-selling auth...
- No One Elevates Women Like King Jesus - Mary DeMuth (Pod #89) - Jesus Smart: […] BOOKS & ART BY MARY DEMUTH — S...
- Restored & Re-Storied: An Interview with Mary DeMuth – Bible Advocate: […] I discovered a woman named Mary DeMuth....
- Called to Write or Be a Writer | T. Murphy Writes: […] read this article by Mary DeMuth […...