What do these two things have in common? Today I posted over at The Master’s Artist about another touchy subject–how someone’s “mark” from sexual abuse tends to invite predators, even in the Christian writing business. You can read the post here.
video goes here
Tag Archives | healing from sexual abuse
May 5, 2009
Today, Daisy Chain is featured on Chuck Colson’s Breakpoint. You can listen on the radio on a plethora of stations or you can listen online here. I love what he says about bringing abuse into the light, about weaving story to tell the truth. Before I give it all away, just head over there and […]
Help Pray Every Day Reach the World
Join the restoried!
- 30 Compelling & Creative Blog Post Ideas March 2, 2011
- May 21, 2005
- What I’m Thankful For February 4, 2009
- April 18, 2005
- January 24, 2005
- Feeling Unloved and Unseen? Two ways to be prayed for. June 18, 2018
- CNN interview about #MeToo June 14, 2018
- VIDEO: Abuse, Jesus and Church June 13, 2018
- The Abused: The Church Must Do Better June 12, 2018
- Going Forward May 31, 2018
- Mary DeMuth: Oh you are sweet. Thank you so much, Myriam. I nee...
- Myriam Tuttle: Free, unashamed, new.... all the truth labels that...
- Mary DeMuth: It sure does. But that also means you're normal. ...
- Janelle Keith: Thank you for saying that. As we know should have...
- Mary DeMuth: I'm so grateful it's been a blessing to you, Kat...