I’m back! After two grueling but wonderful weeks in the US, I am back on French soil, elated to see my husband and children. What a wonderful gift they all are to me. Isn’t God good? In Texas, I spoke around a dozen times to groups in our church, updating folks on our lives in […]
video goes here
Tag Archives | God
March 6, 2005
I write this, I am in cracker nirvana. WHEAT THINS!!! Oh, how I’ve missed them, and oh how lovely they are today. Crunchy. Slightly sweet. Salty. Beautiful little squares. The French are amazing at creating cheese so lovely it makes one cry, bread so crusty it makes one sing, wine so . . . oops. […]
November 24, 2004
Halleluia! We got our carte de sejour, that elusive piece of paper that makes us legal residents of France. I’d explain the process to you, but then I’d have to kill you. (Actually, it’s so tedious, you’d drop off to sleep as you read this.) I will give you a highlight though. We’ve been twice […]
Help Pray Every Day Reach the World
Join the restoried!
- From Haiti to the Hospital to Delirium October 13, 2012
- Why “Live Uncaged”? January 21, 2012
- Eat with Freedom July 3, 2013
- Why Do Christian Movies Tend to be Cheesy? September 1, 2010
- Pin it & Win it! October 24, 2012
- Is Your Burnout Compensation for a Parent’s Lack of Love? September 23, 2021
- Everything You Need to Know about Literary Agents (and what I’m looking for) June 24, 2021
- I’m a Literary Agent Now January 4, 2021
- Finding Hope in Crisis: A Review December 21, 2020
- Confession: I suffer from empathy fatigue December 7, 2020
- Mary: I do have a Bible study that helps you as someone ...
- Ann: Do you have prayer recommendations for families or...
- Mary: I'm so sorry. It may be helpful to read We Too, o...
- Joemal Bonneau: Joemal is my name. My cousin sexually assaulted me...
- Mary DeMuth: He is certainly not finished with you, Gina. So so...