Like all mothers, I have struggled with feeling inadequate. Sometimes the struggle for me has been titanic. I’ve let the worries absorb me like the waves of an icy sea. But the Lord saw fit to send me many, many life preservers. One was through my friend Heidi. She visited us for a week when […]
video goes here
Tag Archives | God sees
May 8, 2005
I didn’t know how this Mother’s Day would be celebrated. In France, they don’t celebrate it on the same day, and Patrick is out of town, so he can’t rally the troops. So, I woke up with sounds of scurrying feet, then the clanking of pans. A half hour later, my sweet children came into […]
Help Pray Every Day Reach the World
Join the restoried!
- From Haiti to the Hospital to Delirium October 13, 2012
- Why “Live Uncaged”? January 21, 2012
- Eat with Freedom July 3, 2013
- Why Do Christian Movies Tend to be Cheesy? September 1, 2010
- Pin it & Win it! October 24, 2012
- Everything You Need to Know about Literary Agents (and what I’m looking for) June 24, 2021
- I’m a Literary Agent Now January 4, 2021
- Finding Hope in Crisis: A Review December 21, 2020
- Confession: I suffer from empathy fatigue December 7, 2020
- Confession: I have writing regrets November 30, 2020
- Vivi Soesanty: Psalm 42 Hi Mary, I’m listening to your Psalms ...
- Mary DeMuth: Sounds terrific, Marsha....
- Charlotte Guest: Thank you for your wise words, advice and guidance...
- Mary DeMuth: That's a fair and real topic, to be sure....
- Trish Jenkins: Mary, thank you for that last statement, “Those ...