Like all mothers, I have struggled with feeling inadequate. Sometimes the struggle for me has been titanic. I’ve let the worries absorb me like the waves of an icy sea. But the Lord saw fit to send me many, many life preservers. One was through my friend Heidi. She visited us for a week when […]
video goes here
Tag Archives | God sees
May 8, 2005
I didn’t know how this Mother’s Day would be celebrated. In France, they don’t celebrate it on the same day, and Patrick is out of town, so he can’t rally the troops. So, I woke up with sounds of scurrying feet, then the clanking of pans. A half hour later, my sweet children came into […]
Help Pray Every Day Reach the World
Join the restoried!
- 30 Compelling & Creative Blog Post Ideas March 2, 2011
- May 21, 2005
- What I’m Thankful For February 4, 2009
- April 18, 2005
- January 24, 2005
- CNN interview about #MeToo June 14, 2018
- VIDEO: Abuse, Jesus and Church June 13, 2018
- The Abused: The Church Must Do Better June 12, 2018
- Going Forward May 31, 2018
- The Seven Deadly Friendships Launch Team May 30, 2018
- Mary DeMuth: Oh you are sweet. Thank you so much, Myriam. I nee...
- Myriam Tuttle: Free, unashamed, new.... all the truth labels that...
- Mary DeMuth: It sure does. But that also means you're normal. ...
- Janelle Keith: Thank you for saying that. As we know should have...
- Mary DeMuth: I'm so grateful it's been a blessing to you, Kat...