Those of you who know me know that I’ve struggled as the New Year dawned with too many hats. Far too many for one girl. So I’ve worried and prayed and pled. Today, Jesus brilliantly answered my heart cries for rest. Worship: I wear the worship leading hat on our church planting team. I love […]
video goes here
Tag Archives | friends
November 22, 2005
Thanksgiving table before twenty folks came. Thanksgiving table after! We had a wonderful thanksgiving celebration. Twenty people in all crowded (and I mean crowded) into our small living/dining room area to “manger” on turkey, stuffing, cranberries, beans, Waldorf salad, sweet potatoes, bread and more. We invited Frode and his family, Sophie’s friend Melanie and her […]
November 7, 2005
Justus and Samantha Heyman have been hosting youth nights for the past month. This last weekend, we had our first event: bowling in Antibes. I thought you might enjoy a picture!
October 30, 2005
One of the activities we could do for the SoulPerSuit study of Esther (see below) was create a piece of art the size of a playing card that shared a “coincidence” from your own experience that can only be attributed to God. So my card is this. It pictures two friends, which are Sandi and […]
October 22, 2005
I found this film on Barbara Curtis’ blog. I laughed so hard I cried. Do yourself a favor and watch Store Wars!!!!
October 21, 2005
I think my friend Jeanne Damoff needs to live with me. She’s the jollification queen. I love her love of life and her ability to laugh even when life smacks her. But mostly, I love that she celebrates. It’s something I lack, celebration. Two days ago I learned a publisher was offering a contract. If […]
October 17, 2005
A long time ago, in a land far, far away (Texas), I wrote a newspaper column entitled “Everybody Needs a Kevin Bailey.” You can read that article here if you’re interested. But yesterday, I thought a long time about his wife, Renee. Sophie, Julia and I spent the afternoon making cards and crafts. I took […]
October 5, 2005
My dear artisticly fun friend Erin sent me this link today. I’ve often lamented that my name, when looked up in various baby name books, means BITTER. Not exactly like other names that mean: princess, star of heaven, beautiful, etc. But she has changed that all around for me. You’ll understand when you read the […]
September 30, 2005
Our church planting team on Antibe’s ancient steps. Our dear friends Max and Valerie Max and Patrick Film crew member Jen; it looks like she’s directing! And her filming husband, Justin Justus and Samantha Heyman
Help Pray Every Day Reach the World
Join the restoried!
- 30 Compelling & Creative Blog Post Ideas March 2, 2011
- May 21, 2005
- What I’m Thankful For February 4, 2009
- April 18, 2005
- January 24, 2005
- I’m a Literary Agent Now January 4, 2021
- Finding Hope in Crisis: A Review December 21, 2020
- Confession: I suffer from empathy fatigue December 7, 2020
- Confession: I have writing regrets November 30, 2020
- Confession: I treat my yard like my childhood self November 23, 2020
- Mary: I'm humbled you're listening to the podcast, and...
- Luz Tuttle: Joyous to know you getting to the niche the Lord h...
- Mary: I'm so sorry you're walking through this trauma....
- Jerrica: I’m crying, I thought I was the only one who was...
- Mary: I''m grateful you stumbled upon this post! I'm ...