I received this piece of great advice from Karen Rabbitt, author of Trading Fathers. She’s given me permission to post it. Hi Mary, Re: nourishing yourself while nourishing others. First, I applaud the humility that prompts you to ask for advice. That shows a recognition of your own limits. That understanding, of course, is the […]
video goes here
Tag Archives | friend
October 15, 2009
March 4, 2006
My friend Dave McIlrath will be hosting a Christian Coach Training Workshop in Seattle on April 27-29th. You can find out more information here. Dave is a terrific guy and very gifted and passionate about what he does as a life coach.
February 21, 2006
I remember hearing a sermon by my friend JR about the fact that Jesus was intelligent. Somehow we forget that. We see His mercy, His strength, His joy, His resolve, His selflessness, but we forget that He is/was/will be the most intelligent being ever to walk this earth. So why do some Christian books behave […]
February 4, 2006
Mick Silva, friend and fellow rebel, has interviewed moi on his blog “Your Writers Group.” Stop on by and read our crazy bantering.
October 28, 2005
A friend of mine broke her clavicle while falling down the stairs. In the midst of recuperation, God is teaching her much. Read her rich words here.
October 8, 2005
Brad Whittington, author of the Fred books and winner of Christy, had dinner at our home last night. Seems he’s been roaming Europe doing business, and he stopped by to see a bit of Southern France and chat over dinner. We had a nice discussion about writing, researching, and publishing. Check out his clever and […]
Help Pray Every Day Reach the World
Join the restoried!
- 30 Compelling & Creative Blog Post Ideas March 2, 2011
- May 21, 2005
- What I’m Thankful For February 4, 2009
- April 18, 2005
- January 24, 2005
- A Worthy Gift March 7, 2019
- Sexual Abuse Survivor? Get your FREE healing series. January 23, 2019
- When We Neglect the Millstone We Cast Stones at Survivors December 11, 2018
- I believe you October 4, 2018
- Vulnerability after a Friend Breakup October 3, 2018
- Restored & Re-Storied: An Interview with Mary DeMuth – Bible Advocate: […] I discovered a woman named Mary DeMuth....
- Called to Write or Be a Writer | T. Murphy Writes: […] read this article by Mary DeMuth […...
- Mary DeMuth: Oh you are sweet. Thank you so much, Myriam. I nee...
- Myriam Tuttle: Free, unashamed, new.... all the truth labels that...
- Mary DeMuth: It sure does. But that also means you're normal. ...