I received this piece of great advice from Karen Rabbitt, author of Trading Fathers. She’s given me permission to post it. Hi Mary, Re: nourishing yourself while nourishing others. First, I applaud the humility that prompts you to ask for advice. That shows a recognition of your own limits. That understanding, of course, is the […]
video goes here
Tag Archives | friend
October 15, 2009
March 4, 2006
My friend Dave McIlrath will be hosting a Christian Coach Training Workshop in Seattle on April 27-29th. You can find out more information here. Dave is a terrific guy and very gifted and passionate about what he does as a life coach.
February 21, 2006
I remember hearing a sermon by my friend JR about the fact that Jesus was intelligent. Somehow we forget that. We see His mercy, His strength, His joy, His resolve, His selflessness, but we forget that He is/was/will be the most intelligent being ever to walk this earth. So why do some Christian books behave […]
February 4, 2006
Mick Silva, friend and fellow rebel, has interviewed moi on his blog “Your Writers Group.” Stop on by and read our crazy bantering.
October 28, 2005
A friend of mine broke her clavicle while falling down the stairs. In the midst of recuperation, God is teaching her much. Read her rich words here.
October 8, 2005
Brad Whittington, author of the Fred books and winner of Christy, had dinner at our home last night. Seems he’s been roaming Europe doing business, and he stopped by to see a bit of Southern France and chat over dinner. We had a nice discussion about writing, researching, and publishing. Check out his clever and […]
Help Pray Every Day Reach the World
Join the restoried!
- From Haiti to the Hospital to Delirium October 13, 2012
- Why “Live Uncaged”? January 21, 2012
- Eat with Freedom July 3, 2013
- Why Do Christian Movies Tend to be Cheesy? September 1, 2010
- Pin it & Win it! October 24, 2012
- Is Your Burnout Compensation for a Parent’s Lack of Love? September 23, 2021
- Everything You Need to Know about Literary Agents (and what I’m looking for) June 24, 2021
- I’m a Literary Agent Now January 4, 2021
- Finding Hope in Crisis: A Review December 21, 2020
- Confession: I suffer from empathy fatigue December 7, 2020
- Mary: I'm so sorry. It may be helpful to read We Too, o...
- Joemal Bonneau: Joemal is my name. My cousin sexually assaulted me...
- Mary DeMuth: He is certainly not finished with you, Gina. So so...
- Gina Castell: Not sure if you’ll get this, but I can relate. I...
- Mary DeMuth: Oh dear, I'm so so sorry, Holly. Praying now....