If you’re facing the loss of a loved one, I pray today’s story will strengthen you. Read more from Abby at her blog, Fan the Flame. (Sharing your Thin Place story can also strengthen the faith of others. Care to share? Go here to find out how.) **** “Help! I don’t have the strength to […]
video goes here
Tag Archives | Family Uncaged
March 10, 2011
December 23, 2010
Olga is a writer and speaker whose heart is to share Biblical principles with women, which she does through Heart Hope. Her story is about the gift of being able to let go of someone we love, because of Jesus. (If you’d like to submit your Thin Place story, you can do so here.) **** […]
December 2, 2010
I wonder if the birthday cakes Sharon and her sister share are now even sweeter, considering their story. Visit Sharon at her blog, SomethingToThinkAbout. (You can share your Thin Place Story, here.) **** On February 11th I wished my sister Mary a happy birthday. It is a miracle we thought would never happen. In 2006, she […]
November 25, 2010
One day (a long time ago) I asked my youngest daughter to clean her room. I expected a whine or a huff, but instead she exclaimed, “Mommy, I’d be gladitude.” She didn’t know it then as she morphed glad to and attitude in one nice little word, but she started me down a trail toward […]
November 24, 2010
I took these pictures at the Fall Retreat in Oklahoma. I hope you enjoy them. In the meantime, have an amazing Thanksgiving tomorrow. Andi studying her Bible at Fall Retreat (more…)
November 11, 2010
For those of you who don’t know me, I have a side of me that loves-loves-loves decorating. Not in a flashy, expensive, buy-new-furniture way, but just enough to want to tweak things to keep my home alive and creative. I just can’t stand things being the same. So I mix it up. So, yesterday, I […]
November 5, 2010
Two Christmases ago, I opened the semi-heavy box while my family smiled. Ugg boots! Outwardly I rejoiced. I’m plagued with terribly cold feet, even in summer. It’s painful and frustrating, and I’ve kept the genius who invented fuzzy socks in business because of it. Even so, inside this little voice plagued me. You’re not worth […]
November 4, 2010
Jason, author of Your Amazing Marriage, shares his Thin Place when God stepped in to provide. (Has God met you in a Thin Place? If you’d like to share your story, go here.) ***** There is nothing that compares to the feeling of entrapment. The feeling that the walls are closing in around you and […]
September 16, 2010
“It was far from perfect but we were all learning to love and become the best family we could.” JoAnne Kelly’s words from her Thin Place Story remind us love is a process. Housekeeping note: JoAnne’s story kicks off Thin Place Thursday. Now it’s easier to remember when the Thin Place Stories will run. (You […]
July 5, 2010
It seems like a lifetime ago that we flew to France as a family to explore our calling and see if that’s where God would have us serve. This picture was taken at Schipol Airport in Amsterdam. The kids did really well when we traveled, though they were all very tired. They were 10, 7, […]
Help Pray Every Day Reach the World
Join the restoried!
- 30 Compelling & Creative Blog Post Ideas March 2, 2011
- May 21, 2005
- What I’m Thankful For February 4, 2009
- April 18, 2005
- January 24, 2005
- An Uncommon Friend July 26, 2020
- Thank God for NOT giving me what I thought I needed July 11, 2020
- I despise neediness in myself June 16, 2020
- Celebrating = healing June 1, 2020
- A Deep, Yet Accessible Bible Study May 22, 2020
- Mary DeMuth, Restory Show podcast host | Q&A - Katherine Scott Jones: […] people to share their stories with liste...
- Let's Go To She Speaks! - April Things to Do - Do A New Thing: […] Mary DeMuth is another best-selling auth...
- No One Elevates Women Like King Jesus - Mary DeMuth (Pod #89) - Jesus Smart: […] BOOKS & ART BY MARY DEMUTH — S...
- Restored & Re-Storied: An Interview with Mary DeMuth – Bible Advocate: […] I discovered a woman named Mary DeMuth....
- Called to Write or Be a Writer | T. Murphy Writes: […] read this article by Mary DeMuth […...