2 c. powdered sugar 1 1/2 cups peanut butter, chunky or smooth 6 Tbs. melted butter 1/2 cup chopped nuts 1 6 oz. package chocolate chips (semi-sweet) 1/3 bar of parowax Mix the first four ingredients together and form into one inch balls. This is a messy job, but licking your fingers when it’s all […]
video goes here
Tag Archives | dessert
March 23, 2010
CRUST: 2/3 cup butter 1/3 cup granulated sugar 1/2 tsp. vanilla 1 2/3 cup all purpose flour Beat together butter, sugar, and vanilla. Add flour and combine until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Press into 12 inch greased pizza pan and bake at 300 degrees for 25-30 minutes until crust starts to brown. Let cool. FROSTING: […]
March 17, 2010
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream 2 Tbs salted butter 1/2 cup powdered sugar 1 Tbs. vanilla extract bakers cocoa powder Place all ingredients in a microwave proof bowl. Place bowl in microwave on high for thirty seconds. Take it out and stir thorougly. Place it back in for thirty additional […]
March 11, 2010
1 1/4 cup flour 3/4 tsp. soda 1/2 tsp salt 1/4 cup cream cheese 1/4 c. shortening 1/2 cup peanut butter 1/2 cup white sugar 1/2 cup brown sugar 1 egg 1 tsp. vanilla 1 cup chocolate chips Sift together dry ingredients in one bowl. Cream together cheese, shortening, peanut butter, sugars, egg and vanilla. […]
January 14, 2010
This recipe was born from overripe pears I couldn’t bear to throw away. My kids love this dessert! Pears a la Mary 5 pears, halved, cored and peeled 3 Tbs. butter 5 Tbs. raspberry jam 3/4 cup chocolate chips 3 Tbs. powdered sugar 1 tsp. vanilla 2 Tbs. butter 1/4 cup heavy cream slivered […]
January 4, 2010
Crepes a la Mary I’ve been making these crepes nearly twenty years now. Forget the gimmicky crepe makers—all you need to make crepes successfully is a sturdy, non-stick pan and cooking spray. Our favorite way to eat them is Parisian style—rolled up with a smearing of Nutella inside. Raspberry jam and Nutella are also a […]
January 3, 2010
Who couldn’t resist coffee and chocolate morphed together in a brownie? I developed these several years ago as a use for my hubby’s leftover espresso. The brownies have no leavening other than eggs, so they’re decadent and rich. 3/4 cup cocoa powder (the baking kind, no sweetening) 1/2 cup old coffee or espresso 3/4 cup […]
September 26, 2005
I once asked someone for a recipe for an amazing chicken dish. Later I asked for her muffin recipe. She didn’t say no, but she never really found the time to share them. Later, I found out, she doesn’t “do” sharing. What would the world look like if we didn’t share? In my culinary world, […]
September 23, 2005
I’ve been visiting the dentist a lot. Several weeks ago, my hubby was sweet and decided to take me out to dessert. We walked to a local pizza place, sat outside and ordered ice cream. No, it wasn’t Rocky Road. Just pistache (pistachio for you Americans). And, said pistache had a wee pebble within its […]
Help Pray Every Day Reach the World
Subscribe to Pray Every Day
Join the restoried!
- 30 Compelling & Creative Blog Post Ideas March 2, 2011
- May 21, 2005
- What I’m Thankful For February 4, 2009
- April 18, 2005
- January 24, 2005
- Pray Every Day is TWO! February 1, 2020
- I’m taking a Sabbatical December 19, 2019
- The Most Beautiful Letter August 21, 2019
- Why I Wrote We Too August 13, 2019
- Prayer Requests May 24, 2019
- Let's Go To She Speaks! - April Things to Do - Do A New Thing: […] Mary DeMuth is another best-selling auth...
- No One Elevates Women Like King Jesus - Mary DeMuth (Pod #89) - Jesus Smart: […] BOOKS & ART BY MARY DEMUTH — S...
- Restored & Re-Storied: An Interview with Mary DeMuth – Bible Advocate: […] I discovered a woman named Mary DeMuth....
- Called to Write or Be a Writer | T. Murphy Writes: […] read this article by Mary DeMuth […...
- Mary DeMuth: Oh you are sweet. Thank you so much, Myriam. I nee...