I’m revising some old posts from our time in France to give you a glimpse of what our lives were like there, as well as to highlight some of the lessons I learned. I still don’t write publicly about how our time went there, but I’m comfortable with this week’s glimpse. I’ve kept the comments […]
video goes here
Tag Archives | culture shock
October 18, 2004
I have been living in the land of forgetfulness. Something happened to my wee brain when we crossed the great Atlantic. Now assaulted by the breeze of the Mediterranean sea, I am forgetting everything: Where I put important papers. Patrick and I joke that there is an evil vortex in our home, one consisting of […]
October 15, 2004
Not too long ago, I recounted my maddening French day to my husband who then detailed to an acquaintance of ours. She said, quite matter-of-factly, “Oh, tell her she’s had an IHF day.” “What?” my husband asked. “IHF. I hate France,” as if that was all the explanation needed. And it was. I had another […]
Help Pray Every Day Reach the World
Subscribe to Pray Every Day
Join the restoried!
- 30 Compelling & Creative Blog Post Ideas March 2, 2011
- May 21, 2005
- What I’m Thankful For February 4, 2009
- April 18, 2005
- January 24, 2005
- The Most Beautiful Letter August 21, 2019
- Why I Wrote We Too August 13, 2019
- Prayer Requests May 24, 2019
- A Worthy Gift March 7, 2019
- Sexual Abuse Survivor? Get your FREE healing series. January 23, 2019
- Restored & Re-Storied: An Interview with Mary DeMuth – Bible Advocate: […] I discovered a woman named Mary DeMuth....
- Called to Write or Be a Writer | T. Murphy Writes: […] read this article by Mary DeMuth […...
- Mary DeMuth: Oh you are sweet. Thank you so much, Myriam. I nee...
- Myriam Tuttle: Free, unashamed, new.... all the truth labels that...
- Mary DeMuth: It sure does. But that also means you're normal. ...