T. Suzie Eller’s The Mom I Want to Be is a must-read for moms who want to break free from a painful childhood. Woven through her painful childhood story is the story of her mom’s powerful journey toward healing. Eller offers moms a way through the mire of a painful past by welcoming forgiveness, setting […]
video goes here
Tag Archives | children
May 18, 2009
Admiring the flowers A laughing me A funny husband A goofy girl A thinking boy A happy teen A smiling dog A posing cat A harvesting of potatoes A reach-for-the-sky hollyhock The first bloom of lavender Our vining house A plot of earth A pan of garden beets A dish of new garden potatoes with […]
April 14, 2009
I’m a huge fan of this camp as our family enjoyed an amazing week there last summer. Here’s a picture of our smiling selves at the week’s end. It’s beautiful there, absolutely breathtaking. And the staff is amazing, the food delicious, and the time with family wonderful. If you’d like to win a weekend, simply […]
March 28, 2009
Do you have a blog? Do you have a heart for Motherhood? Would you like to help Hearts at Home spread the word about our resources and encourage, educate and equip women in the profession of motherhood at the same time? Become a Hearts at Home Blogger Today! It’s as simple as 1-2-3. E-mail us […]
March 24, 2009
Sorry about the freaky white glowing eyes above! Here is what I would’ve said had I had the time during the Living Christianly in a Post Christian Culture. We had so much to say, we ran out of time. I pray these words stir and challenge you. **** If I could give every Christian a […]
March 13, 2009
I developed these nifty conversation starters while we were driving home from vacation. I grew tired of the game high/low around our table where we all shared the high of our day and our low. This had become monotonous. So I came up with 150 conversation starters to jumpstart our family of five’s chatty interaction […]
February 26, 2009
I’ll be chatting with Jim Burns on Homeword today. If you don’t know when it airs in your locale (It’s usually aired next to Focus on the Family and Family Life), you can listen to it here. The subject? Authentic Parenting in a Postmodern Culture. If you listen, would you be so kind as to […]
February 1, 2009
Many of your know about our son Aidan’s desire to provide water for a small community in Northern Ghana. (If you’re unfamiliar, watch the quick You Tube video above.) Last year he helped raise money for a well project there, but the company could not locate a reliable water source. The nearby municipality has agreed […]
January 29, 2009
(Note: for my part of the news, scroll down to the large, bold text.) 2009 Christian Book Expo Feature Controversial Panel Topics, Bestselling Authors: Christopher Hitchens, Lee Strobel, J.I. Packer, Donald Miller, Don Piper, Randy Alcorn, And More Visit www.ChristianBookExpo for the scoop on this first-ever show. Check out the social networking links (MySpace, etc) […]
January 26, 2009
I received this email on a day I needed to hear it: Message: Dear Mary, Just wanted to send you a few lines and let you know how much you’ve encouraged me as a mom. I was at an all time low end of last year…living in Ireland, away from family, burdened by ministry,…I was […]
Help Pray Every Day Reach the World
Join the restoried!
- From Haiti to the Hospital to Delirium October 13, 2012
- Why “Live Uncaged”? January 21, 2012
- Eat with Freedom July 3, 2013
- Why Do Christian Movies Tend to be Cheesy? September 1, 2010
- Pin it & Win it! October 24, 2012
- Is Your Burnout Compensation for a Parent’s Lack of Love? September 23, 2021
- Everything You Need to Know about Literary Agents (and what I’m looking for) June 24, 2021
- I’m a Literary Agent Now January 4, 2021
- Finding Hope in Crisis: A Review December 21, 2020
- Confession: I suffer from empathy fatigue December 7, 2020
- Mary: I'm so sorry. It may be helpful to read We Too, o...
- Joemal Bonneau: Joemal is my name. My cousin sexually assaulted me...
- Mary DeMuth: He is certainly not finished with you, Gina. So so...
- Gina Castell: Not sure if you’ll get this, but I can relate. I...
- Mary DeMuth: Oh dear, I'm so so sorry, Holly. Praying now....