My next novel, Daisy Chain, releases March 1st. I’m looking for influencers to read and review the book, pass it on, share it with Oprah, slip it to Bono, etc. You can find out more about the book here. Here are a couple endorsements: Every now and then a book comes along that weaves its […]
video goes here
Tag Archives | childhood sexual abuse
October 22, 2006
Today I read this article in the Seattle Times about a teacher who “touched” many, many girls in inappropriate ways. It sickens me. But more than that is the district’s penchant to DEFEND such a man, to hear time and time again that he was doing these terrible things and yet do NOTHING about it. […]
Help Pray Every Day Reach the World
Join the restoried!
- From Haiti to the Hospital to Delirium October 13, 2012
- Why “Live Uncaged”? January 21, 2012
- Eat with Freedom July 3, 2013
- Why Do Christian Movies Tend to be Cheesy? September 1, 2010
- Pin it & Win it! October 24, 2012
- Everything You Need to Know about Literary Agents (and what I’m looking for) June 24, 2021
- I’m a Literary Agent Now January 4, 2021
- Finding Hope in Crisis: A Review December 21, 2020
- Confession: I suffer from empathy fatigue December 7, 2020
- Confession: I have writing regrets November 30, 2020
- Vivi Soesanty: Psalm 42 Hi Mary, I’m listening to your Psalms ...
- Mary DeMuth: Sounds terrific, Marsha....
- Charlotte Guest: Thank you for your wise words, advice and guidance...
- Mary DeMuth: That's a fair and real topic, to be sure....
- Trish Jenkins: Mary, thank you for that last statement, “Those ...