My next novel, Daisy Chain, releases March 1st. I’m looking for influencers to read and review the book, pass it on, share it with Oprah, slip it to Bono, etc. You can find out more about the book here. Here are a couple endorsements: Every now and then a book comes along that weaves its […]
video goes here
Tag Archives | childhood sexual abuse
October 22, 2006
Today I read this article in the Seattle Times about a teacher who “touched” many, many girls in inappropriate ways. It sickens me. But more than that is the district’s penchant to DEFEND such a man, to hear time and time again that he was doing these terrible things and yet do NOTHING about it. […]
Help Pray Every Day Reach the World
Join the restoried!
- 30 Compelling & Creative Blog Post Ideas March 2, 2011
- May 21, 2005
- What I’m Thankful For February 4, 2009
- April 18, 2005
- January 24, 2005
- An Uncommon Friend July 26, 2020
- Thank God for NOT giving me what I thought I needed July 11, 2020
- I despise neediness in myself June 16, 2020
- Celebrating = healing June 1, 2020
- A Deep, Yet Accessible Bible Study May 22, 2020
- Mary DeMuth, Restory Show podcast host | Q&A - Katherine Scott Jones: […] people to share their stories with liste...
- Let's Go To She Speaks! - April Things to Do - Do A New Thing: […] Mary DeMuth is another best-selling auth...
- No One Elevates Women Like King Jesus - Mary DeMuth (Pod #89) - Jesus Smart: […] BOOKS & ART BY MARY DEMUTH — S...
- Restored & Re-Storied: An Interview with Mary DeMuth – Bible Advocate: […] I discovered a woman named Mary DeMuth....
- Called to Write or Be a Writer | T. Murphy Writes: […] read this article by Mary DeMuth […...