This came from a reader recently: A thought for your blog sometime… I would be really interested in hearing you talk more about this idea that those who are abused are”marked.” I read about this and believe that it’s true, but I’d like to hear more of your thoughts on it. I’ll answer this in […]
video goes here
Tag Archives | childhood sexual abuse
March 29, 2010
Those of you familiar with me or my story know this: at five, two neighborhood boys spent their free time abusing me. Under trees. In their room. In ravines. In parks. I’m grateful, so grateful, that I don’t suffer flashbacks anymore. I’m glad their yearlong actions no longer inform how I live my life. They […]
March 17, 2009
Pay it forward! Here is a great marketing experiment, concocted by my friend Pam. She felt she couldn’t write a review for Daisy Chain because she was intimidated by all the writers who had written reviews here. So she said, “Mary, here’s what I’m going to do. I have three books. I’m going to give […]
March 5, 2009
You’ll see the essence of Daisy Chain in this trailer, including the underlying theme of family secrets. What about you? What have you kept secret all these years? Begin the journey of healing by sharing your secret today.
March 2, 2009
All you have to do is put up this spiffy button on your blog to be entered in the drawing. You can find out all the details here.
March 2, 2009
. . . wrote this to me today: Mary, I just now got back from my local Lifeway store where I happily purchased Daisy Chain. Then I talked the nice cashier lady into buying a copy as well. And I hope this is okay…but since they didn’t have your book tagged as “Read With Discernment”, […]
March 1, 2009
Stack of books. Great news: they sold out! I had to sell some I brought from home as well! Flowers from Zondervan friends. What a blessing those folks are. It’s so fun to meet with the actual folks who will read the book! (and sign it personally!) The amazing bookstore: Legacy Books. Stories of books! […]
February 20, 2009
Interested in reading it? Click here.
February 17, 2009
Daisy Chain Book Launch Party! Sunday March 1st, 3:00–5:00 p.m. At Legacy Books in Plano 7300 Dallas Parkway Plano, TX 75024 Come one, come all!
February 5, 2009
You can read the quick post over at BreakPoint if you’re interested.
Help Pray Every Day Reach the World
Join the restoried!
- 30 Compelling & Creative Blog Post Ideas March 2, 2011
- May 21, 2005
- What I’m Thankful For February 4, 2009
- April 18, 2005
- January 24, 2005
- An Uncommon Friend July 26, 2020
- Thank God for NOT giving me what I thought I needed July 11, 2020
- I despise neediness in myself June 16, 2020
- Celebrating = healing June 1, 2020
- A Deep, Yet Accessible Bible Study May 22, 2020
- Mary DeMuth, Restory Show podcast host | Q&A - Katherine Scott Jones: […] people to share their stories with liste...
- Let's Go To She Speaks! - April Things to Do - Do A New Thing: […] Mary DeMuth is another best-selling auth...
- No One Elevates Women Like King Jesus - Mary DeMuth (Pod #89) - Jesus Smart: […] BOOKS & ART BY MARY DEMUTH — S...
- Restored & Re-Storied: An Interview with Mary DeMuth – Bible Advocate: […] I discovered a woman named Mary DeMuth....
- Called to Write or Be a Writer | T. Murphy Writes: […] read this article by Mary DeMuth […...