I’ve been reading a book that’s pestered me. It’s a Christian living book, probably selling well. In it, the author talks about only doing what you want to do, focusing on passion, shying away from that which isn’t genuinely fulfilling. As I’ve bothered over this, I remember my friend Paul in Ghana who is struggling […]
video goes here
Tag Archives | cape town 2010
October 7, 2010
I had the privilege yesterday to talking to Ruth Padilla DeBorst, author of this Christianity Today article that will wow and woo you. What challenged me most were her views about the gospel and seeking a comfortable life. I admit it. I live a comfortable life. There were years and times I didn’t. France certainly […]
September 24, 2010
There are the way things are supposed to be, right? The correct way to tie your shoes, eat a watermelon, run a race . . . And yet, I’m convinced that perhaps the greatest genius comes in defying the correct way. Exploding it. Thinking of it in a new way. That’s the height of creativity. […]
September 15, 2010
This week I had the privilege of being one of the Lausanne bloggers who got to interview and sit at the feet of Ajith Fernando. I first “met” Ajith at Urbana 87, as he was the keynote speaker. Of course I didn’t meet him. There were 18,000 students there, eager to learn about mission. What […]
November 23, 2009
I’m so excited to be able to attend the Third Lausanne Congress on World Evangelization next October 16–25 in Cape Town South Africa, as one of 400 American delegates. I’ll need to raise over $4000.00 to get there. So I decided to combine my love of photography with my need to raise support. Here’s how […]
Help Pray Every Day Reach the World
Subscribe to Pray Every Day
Join the restoried!
- 30 Compelling & Creative Blog Post Ideas March 2, 2011
- May 21, 2005
- What I’m Thankful For February 4, 2009
- April 18, 2005
- January 24, 2005
- I’m taking a Sabbatical December 19, 2019
- The Most Beautiful Letter August 21, 2019
- Why I Wrote We Too August 13, 2019
- Prayer Requests May 24, 2019
- A Worthy Gift March 7, 2019
- Let's Go To She Speaks! - April Things to Do - Do A New Thing: […] Mary DeMuth is another best-selling auth...
- No One Elevates Women Like King Jesus - Mary DeMuth (Pod #89) - Jesus Smart: […] BOOKS & ART BY MARY DEMUTH — S...
- Restored & Re-Storied: An Interview with Mary DeMuth – Bible Advocate: […] I discovered a woman named Mary DeMuth....
- Called to Write or Be a Writer | T. Murphy Writes: […] read this article by Mary DeMuth […...
- Mary DeMuth: Oh you are sweet. Thank you so much, Myriam. I nee...