OK, so I made the day up, but if you’d like to know how to specifically bless a favorite author, read my post over at The Master’s Artist.
video goes here
Tag Archives | author
July 9, 2006
And the winners are: Contemporary: Levi’s Will by W. Dale Cramer, Bethany House Contemporary (sequels, series and novellas): The Road to Hom by Vanessa Del Fabbro, Steeple Hill Historical: Whence Came a Prince by Liz Curtis Higgs, WaterBrook Press Romance: A Bride Most Begrudging by Deeanne Gist, Bethany House Suspense/Mystery: River Rising by Athol Dickson, […]
February 24, 2006
I met Mike via email and then in person here in Southern France. He and his family came over for a well-remembered meal. We later met up at ICRS. Below is an interview he conducted with Glass Road Productions. I greatly admire Mike and his exhaustive contribution to the Christian Bookseller’s Association. By the Sword […]
January 26, 2006
My publicist let me know about a new review for Watching the Tree Limbs. You can read it here. What a surprise and a blessing!
August 27, 2005
I’m reading an interesting (probably out of print) book entitled Madame Guyon Martyr of the Holy Spirit by Phyllis Thompson. The book is about a woman named Madame Guyon who loved Jesus Christ while communing with Him through prayer, Bible reading and self-denial during the seventeenth century in France. What struck me was how many […]
July 12, 2005
Author Brad Whittington and I on the floor. Brad alerted me to the products below.
Help Pray Every Day Reach the World
Join the restoried!
- From Haiti to the Hospital to Delirium October 13, 2012
- Why “Live Uncaged”? January 21, 2012
- Eat with Freedom July 3, 2013
- Why Do Christian Movies Tend to be Cheesy? September 1, 2010
- Pin it & Win it! October 24, 2012
- Is Your Burnout Compensation for a Parent’s Lack of Love? September 23, 2021
- Everything You Need to Know about Literary Agents (and what I’m looking for) June 24, 2021
- I’m a Literary Agent Now January 4, 2021
- Finding Hope in Crisis: A Review December 21, 2020
- Confession: I suffer from empathy fatigue December 7, 2020
- Mary: I do have a Bible study that helps you as someone ...
- Ann: Do you have prayer recommendations for families or...
- Mary: I'm so sorry. It may be helpful to read We Too, o...
- Joemal Bonneau: Joemal is my name. My cousin sexually assaulted me...
- Mary DeMuth: He is certainly not finished with you, Gina. So so...